Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Passions

What day, what time?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Which day and what time of the day is your favorite for hobbying? I prefer early afternoon, weekdays.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Time and day is not important to me, I have the extra funds I make the call.

B

Beenthere123

Before noon or 1 pm this way I avoid burned out SP and no sloppy seconds.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
king21 said:
Weekday, early, almost always SP's first client of day, IMO, SP is at their best at this time.

Not fair Royalty always gets first crack at everything.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
I am like King, I always ask to be first and try to book early. Day of the week, weekend doesn't make a difference, as long as I feel I am the first or second dick of the day.

I

iceman_dci

I guess that's what I was getting at...first appt of the day ro me too as most of the SP's I see start around noon. I don't mind being the last on some of my repeats as they're not so inclined to watch the clock unless they have immediate plans afterwards.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Since I hobby by the seat of my pants, basically when I can find the time to fit one in. If it is in a conveniant location and the lady has peeked my interest I go for it. No particular day or time although I do prefer being the first of the day too, but this can't always be the case.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
When I feel like it. I try to get in early afternoon but not to be the first of the day, but in case I have to double dip on a civilian girl in the evening.

Top Bottom