Made with Love

What constitutes gay?

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Tgirl Nikki said:
Funny how bullshit tends to spread, huh? :lol:

1) The so-called "good guys" (though you'll have to forgive me if I don't share the sentiment) weren't banned for defending their positions; they were banned for blatantly insulting an advertiser. This is a critical difference, which I hope is understood by those who are participating in this thread.

Really . Well being one of the good guys please quote exactly what it was that I said that insulted you or keep your cheap shots to yourself .

The reason for the ban is " crossing the line " whatever that means . If it hurts your feelings to entertain others opinions then maybe this isn't the topic for you on a public forum.

I said sucking cock and enjoying that activity is not a straight male activity . That's my opinion . You made it about you and your "friend " took a couple of us out of the discussion . Nice job .

I expect this board is actually interested in opinions even if an advertiser doesn't share it or particularly like it .

Yes I corrected your post to reflect reality .

Honcho

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 62
Jawbone said:
In my humble opinion yes it does, I would say you have homosexual tendencies, and I am not judging you I am stating my opinion.

Your opinion is the typical male chauvinist way of thinking. Isn't being gay a person that only has one preference of gender. I was curious and got over it, I am sure some of you have had those thoughts but never did anything about it.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Honcho said:
Your opinion is the typical male chauvinist way of thinking. Isn't being gay a person that only has one preference of gender. I was curious and got over it, I am sure some of you have had those thoughts but never did anything about it.

I am sorry, let me correct myself, you sir have bi-sexual tenancies!

I for one have never had those thoughts, another mans penis does absolutely nothing for me. If it does for you, have at it and knock yourself out with it, just do not try and tell me I should enjoy it as well.

Honcho

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 62
Jawbone said:
I am sorry, let me correct myself, you sir have bi-sexual tenancies!

I for one have never had those thoughts, another mans penis does absolutely nothing for me. If it does for you, have at it and knock yourself out with it, just do not try and tell me I should enjoy it as well.

Did not say you did, some men do have those thoughts. Many well written articles about that subject, why you being so defensive.

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Honcho said:
My first post and some of you may not like it. I slept with a man years ago (safe sex) my curiosity got the best of me. For years I felt some kind of attraction towards men, my head was confused thinking I was gay. Its been 2 years now and the urge is gone and see women in a regular basis.

Does that make me gay?.

Nothing wrong with being Gay dude. Don't qualify it by saying you like ladies. You are attracted to dudes. You are very very gay.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
On a lighter note . Here's a little movie I did last year after reading a review where the hobbyist got penetrated by a dildo . I pictured two mature gentlemen discussing the topic and came up with this .

Careful there is sound .

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I hope you are not to angry with me Gen for bringing this thread here. I do not think of engorged cocks on a daily bases, except for when I have a hard on and look down at my magnificent specimen. Honcho, don't you dare get any ideas!:lol:

In all seriousness I only brought this here for further debate. A proper debate cannot be had when people are so quick to being banned for just having an opinion.

Smylee and Great Bear were banned for what exactly Nikki? I wasn't going to bring your name into this but you have decided to do so yourself. Banned for not seeing the world through your own colored glasses and not going along with your mantra?

I for one firmly believe what one does behind closed doors providing that both parties are consenting is none of my business, but when we get asked a question on a board, question being "does sucking cock make a male gay?", i then believe freedom of speech gives us the right to speak our opinion.

BTW Smylee, that movie is hilarious!!:lol:

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Beenthere123 said:
Jawbone you drove Honcho away. Redlight give him the benefit of the doubt, experiencing a one time deal with another man does not make him gay.

Dude he said he is attracted to men!!! And he had sex with another guy. So sorry BT but the man is Gay. Good for him. Hey he brought it up and asked the question.

S

Senor Gomes

RedLight said:
Dude he said he is attracted to men!!! And he had sex with another guy. So sorry BT but the man is Gay. Good for him. Hey he brought it up and asked the question.

Redlight FYI

The word gay is now standard in its use to refer to people whose orientation is to the same sex, in large part because it is the term that most gay people prefer in referring to themselves. Gay is distinguished from homosexual primarily by the emphasis it places on the cultural and social aspects of homosexuality as opposed to sexual practice.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
This thread is loaded with mine fields, and can explode into a pop-corn eating fest.

I am going to put my feet up, legs squeezed tightly together as to avoid rear-entry and watch in anticipation of the pending nuclear storm!

I will keep my opinions to myself for now, as a safety measure.:lol:

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
RedLight said:

Actually, if you re-read what he actually wrote, you will see that he had, in the past, an attraction towards men, had one homosexual experience, and now finds himself only attracted to women.

Let me underline it for you, just so you may properly understand: He is now only attracted to women.

Now also, assuming he, or any person, is attracted to his own sex as well as the opposite sex, that will make him at least Bisexual.

Funny how guys like you have no problem picturing girls being bi, but if a man likes both, he's labeled gay.

E

Emperor

dreamblade said:
Actually, if you re-read what he actually wrote, you will see that he had, in the past, an attraction towards men, had one homosexual experience, and now finds himself only attracted to women.

Let me underline it for you, just so you may properly understand: He is now only attracted to women.

Now also, assuming he, or any person, is attracted to his own sex as well as the opposite sex, that will make him at least Bisexual.

Funny how guys like you have no problem picturing girls being bi, but if a man likes both, he's labeled gay.

Thank you DB

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
dreamblade said:

LOL. You and BT are hilarious. OkoK. Honcho used to be Gay. Now he has turned the magic switch off and is straight. I didn't think it worked that way. Dream and BT123. This is Toronto in the new Century. We have a parade and everything. It is really OK to be a Gay man. Honcho doesn't need fine definitions. He acted out his homosexual impulses and admits he has been attracted to men. Let him out of the closet don't make qualifications for the man. He was honest enough to convey an experience. Don't dimish it for the dude like it was a temporary thing like a head cold.

Honcho

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 62
RedLight said:
LOL. You and BT are hilarious. OkoK. Honcho used to be Gay. Now he has turned the magic switch off and is straight. I didn't think it worked that way. Dream and BT123. This is Toronto in the new Century. We have a parade and everything. It is really OK to be a Gay man. Honcho doesn't need fine definitions. He acted out his homosexual impulses and admits he has been attracted to men. Let him out of the closet don't make qualifications for the man. He was honest enough to convey an experience. Don't dimish it for the dude like it was a temporary thing like a head cold.

Redlight I never said I was gay I asked if having one encounter with the same sex made me one. Homo phobics are quick to pull the trigger. I live a normal life dated and fucked many women I am 29 years old and do not have those urges anymore. Get your facts straight before you think for me.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Honcho said:
Redlight I never said I was gay I asked if having one encounter with the same sex made me one. Homo phobics are quick to pull the trigger. I live a normal life dated and fucked many women I am 29 years old and do not have those urges anymore. Get your facts straight before you think for me.

Sounds like you were curious , checked it out and said not for me . My opinion - you are not gay .

Top Bottom