Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Emma Alexandra Page

What are you doing to be fit?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Jul 12, 2020
Messages 16
I am interested, on how people are getting in shape every day. I'll be glad to read everything you write and maybe I can remember something useful.

willisidi

Joined Oct 18, 2021
Messages 1
It is my favorite subject! The most important thing is discipline - the key to success in any domain. I had the problem with extra kg and I tried miracle diets for 10 days, after which I added even more kilograms. Then, I understood that the solution is a healthy diet, with 5 meals a day, efficient workouts and quality sleep. For more energy and to strengthen muscles I use vitamins and supplements from Buy Ostarine for Sale (MK 2866) | 99.9% Purity | Rats Army that make the results even more visible. Being fit is no longer a dream.

Last edited:

Emmela

Joined Nov 2, 2021
Messages 1
I don’t think I’m telling you something new when I say that regular sport helps get and stay in shape every long-term. In addition to sports, I adopted a healthy eating style, which also helped me get rid of fat and cellulite. My secret is to eat at fixed hours every day - three main meals, i.e., breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and between them two snacks. To provide the body with the necessary vitamins, I use supplements for energy boosts, proper digestion, deep sleep, healthy hair and nails.

Last edited:

About this Discussion

4 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom