Made with Love

What are the Races of Famous people on your TV screen

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
Why aren't short people as glorifies as the tall ones. Just like you cannot be a pilot unless you are 5' 7" or taller.

don't get poetic and metaphorical now.

Answer the very straight forward question. & then tell me which groups and ethnicities truly and really faces the most oppression in societies?

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
After you start a thread, you don't get to tell people how and what they're supposed to post in it.

And we are not all ignorant and racist.

Nobody answered the question.

I pray to Allah, me and my ArabItalian Mafia, Sikh, and Black friends always make fun of Hindu men with their tiny black dicks, and being unable to score women even if they have a little money.

Fuck, even the easiest women who fuck everything won't fuck them if they give them money!:LMAO:

bolt.upright

Reviewer
Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,732
Nobody answered the question.

I pray to Allah, me and my ArabItalian Mafia, Sikh, and Black friends always make fun of Hindu men with their tiny black dicks, and being unable to score women even if they have a little money.

Fuck, even the easiest women who fuck everything won't fuck them if they give them money!:LMAO:
Yes, some people are racist--this is not front page news. But not all of us are. As a matter of fact, I'd say most of us are clearly neither ignorant nor racist.

I honestly don't even know what you're implying in this thread.

C

cristycurves

5star you sound a lot like someone else..... regardless, on my tv are all types of people and who cares. To me people are people, what separates them are characters, not religions, or skin colors. If you're kind, then I'll like you, if you're mean and without compassion then I'll dislike you:)

Top Bottom