Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hush Companions

What are the Races of Famous people on your TV screen

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
Therefore the popular, beautiful, sexy, gifted, talented races and people in society.

and how do you feel of the races & faces which are not glorified in such a light?

Joined Jan 24, 2011
Messages 639
Why aren't short people as glorifies as the tall ones. Just like you cannot be a pilot unless you are 5' 7" or taller.

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
Why aren't short people as glorifies as the tall ones. Just like you cannot be a pilot unless you are 5' 7" or taller.

don't get poetic and metaphorical now.

Answer the very straight forward question. & then tell me which groups and ethnicities truly and really faces the most oppression in societies?

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
both wrong.

Oh it is very VERY important, because society runs around media, and society is comprised of more than what they show.

Anonymous69

Joined May 28, 2013
Messages 1,213
Are white people actually more attractive or are we just conditioned to believe so?.

Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,734
Are white people actually more attractive or are we just conditioned to believe so?.
Maybe some are conditioned that way.

I see beautiful women of all races, and I don't think the white ones are any more beautiful than other, non-white ladies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

As a younger man I was only attracted towards fair skinned ladies.

Today I seem to be leaning towards ladies with browner exteriors.

I have no explanation for this either.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
I see people of all races and ethnicities on my TV. There are blacks, whites, latinos, asians, east indians, men, women, gays, transgendered, and anything else you can think of.

Something I was wondering the other day ( I was very bored)......Do you call black people "African Americans" in Canada?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Something I was wondering the other day ( I was very bored)......Do you call black people "African Americans" in Canada?

Yeah we hear that a lot Primo.

The whole African American thing just sounds stupid to me.

I mean I don't identify as a European Canadian.

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
You're all running away from the subject at hand. Because you're all as ignorant and racist as the media.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

U

User-E

After you start a thread, you don't get to tell people how and what they're supposed to post in it.

And we are not all ignorant and racist.

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
After you start a thread, you don't get to tell people how and what they're supposed to post in it.

And we are not all ignorant and racist.

Nobody answered the question.

I pray to Allah, me and my ArabItalian Mafia, Sikh, and Black friends always make fun of Hindu men with their tiny black dicks, and being unable to score women even if they have a little money.

Fuck, even the easiest women who fuck everything won't fuck them if they give them money!:LMAO:

Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,734
Nobody answered the question.

I pray to Allah, me and my ArabItalian Mafia, Sikh, and Black friends always make fun of Hindu men with their tiny black dicks, and being unable to score women even if they have a little money.

Fuck, even the easiest women who fuck everything won't fuck them if they give them money!:LMAO:
Yes, some people are racist--this is not front page news. But not all of us are. As a matter of fact, I'd say most of us are clearly neither ignorant nor racist.

I honestly don't even know what you're implying in this thread.

About this Discussion

21 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom