Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

What addictions/guilty pleasures, do you have?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Like this...

My fuckin' Dick. Right Fellas....

C

cristycurves

Addiction, sex and big natural tits

I feel you on the big ta ta's and as nice as naturals are, I prefer implants, they just stand and salute better:)Seldom do you see large naturals with nipples pointing upwards:(

C

cristycurves

Perhaps a little moisurizer and try to stay out of the sun.

lol, good advice however, my wrinkles are probably more from my sugar addiction, which I'm working on.:)

C

cristycurves

I don't like fake boobies. Look great but they are too heavy and hard to the touch.

You obviously haven't touched many, lol but... I don't think most here care what you like, and I don't like drug addicted white guys that want to be Asian because they can't stand being white:)

Luscious_Leah

Joined Mar 21, 2016
Messages 26
addictions: lipstick and sashimi

guilty pleasure: watching "the bad girls club"...and being a naughty girl in general I suppose!!

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
I found a chart that describes my sense of humor....Needs more black though.

I love love love to joke about what should be serious. I think we all take ourselves waaaay to seriously!

C

cristycurves

I found a chart that describes my sense of humor....Needs more black though.

I love love love to joke about what should be serious. I think we all take ourselves waaaay to seriously!

you are probably right, but remember we're hormonal creatures:), lol,

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
There is an online store in the U.S. that sells prescription heroine.

I don't know if the drugs are 'authentic', but I will find out. I would love to get my hands on that stuff.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Sometimes I don't know if I should just stick with muscle relaxants or go with the floaty, mind-altering stuff.

My goal is to do drugs and bang hookers every day for the rest of my life. Problem is, I don't have enough money to do such a thing.

Shit.

Beached

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2015
Messages 1,424
Sometimes I don't know if I should just stick with muscle relaxants or go with the floaty, mind-altering stuff.

My goal is to do drugs and bang hookers every day for the rest of my life. Problem is, I don't have enough money to do such a thing.

Shit.

Sometimes you just need to chose one goal and just go for it. The women are suggesting you just say yes to drugs! :)

Top Bottom