Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Venus Toronto

What a bitch.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
So, if I get this right, she is complaining about a guy being 'sucking off the government tit' at her expense.

Well, I can't blame her. I wouldn't yell at someone in Walmart about it, but I don't blame her for being upset.

Being a white male, that man is at a disadvantage in the job market though.

One thing in his defense.

Hoser

Joined Jan 22, 2014
Messages 650
If that guy had been black, that white trash fat bitch wouldn't have said one fuckin' word to him.

W

Wanker

He looks healthy enough to work so why isn't he working?.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
He looks healthy enough to work so why isn't he working?.

The government takes over 50% of everyone's income. The government - obviously - can repay citizens with food stamps. Not too much to ask. If people don't want citizens to use services, then no tax should be collected.

C

cristycurves

They are both ignorant, both are ignorant or don't care that children are there and they're both yelling and cursing, no wonder some kids are messed up

Willy

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Messages 1,615
It is her money he is spending on food, so I can understand why she is upset.

If I asked you for $100 for food, how would you feel?

Does it matter?, part of the system. If you don't like it you can always move out,

She's probably more white trash than he is... At least he didn't raise his voice at her like she did. he actually sounded intelligent (at least more intelligent than her).

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Anyone can find themselves down on their luck. I have no issue with helping them either. But as I've said before, it shouldn't be done through the government. Charity is not a law. You can't force people to be charitable (unless you support the current system).

And just think of the waste of money as your taxes are collected and then redistributed to the people in need. (think of all of the government entities those dollars go through...how many IRS workers, HHS workers, communications people, IT people, etc, etc, etc....before that couple of pennies makes it to that person in need.)

R

Robintheboywonder

Maybe they need a top notch security team to keep things in line.

About this Discussion

15 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom