Made with Love

IN-Call West End SP - 3401 - Avoid

JohnMcAfee

Joined Apr 14, 2016
Messages 57
Hello friends,

I have stuck to my regular ladies and my current ATF....but last night around 11pm I wanted to have some fun and no one was available...went looking on BP and figured I TOFTT with this lady:

The photos looked good and passed the GIS test - only a different number now and name. She explained she was in from out of town (province) and got a new number and wanted to use a different name - note there is no name in the ad, hence I didn't put one in the title - knowing the last 4 digits is what matters.

Texting/setup was easy and friendly.

Get to her hotel, texting the way there...then silence...waited 10 minutes and she caught me before leaving, claiming she missed the text - I realize now she was rushing the last client along to see me.

Pics are her, maybe? If yes...a year or 2 ago....before a recent baby - full set of stretch marks from rib cage to mid thigh....

...I paused, cute face, DFK/BBBJ promised in text, figured I was here, I should go for it.

<shakes head> - I know better after all these years.

Awkward, conversation didn't flow...BBBJ was some decent mouth action and then Jack-Hammer HJ...tried to get her to stop that cycle...finally gave up and ask for the condom...'oh I don't get on top' (shakes head)...no attempt at kissing so far (smelt smoke in the room, didn't bother) - went into doggy position and...

...dead fish..no sound...no movement...try as I might...no chance of having my SOG here.

I stopped...chatted politely, washed my hands (bathroom was a disaster, wait until I get home to shower) and as I dressed she was putting on her make up and I had to wait to get her attention to attempt even a hug goodbye...lol.

So gents, don't waste your money like I did on this one. If you do, you have been warned.

Top Bottom