Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hot Pink List

IN-Call West End SP - 3401 - Avoid

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

JohnMcAfee

Joined Apr 14, 2016
Messages 57
Hello friends,

I have stuck to my regular ladies and my current ATF....but last night around 11pm I wanted to have some fun and no one was available...went looking on BP and figured I TOFTT with this lady:

The photos looked good and passed the GIS test - only a different number now and name. She explained she was in from out of town (province) and got a new number and wanted to use a different name - note there is no name in the ad, hence I didn't put one in the title - knowing the last 4 digits is what matters.

Texting/setup was easy and friendly.

Get to her hotel, texting the way there...then silence...waited 10 minutes and she caught me before leaving, claiming she missed the text - I realize now she was rushing the last client along to see me.

Pics are her, maybe? If yes...a year or 2 ago....before a recent baby - full set of stretch marks from rib cage to mid thigh....

...I paused, cute face, DFK/BBBJ promised in text, figured I was here, I should go for it.

<shakes head> - I know better after all these years.

Awkward, conversation didn't flow...BBBJ was some decent mouth action and then Jack-Hammer HJ...tried to get her to stop that cycle...finally gave up and ask for the condom...'oh I don't get on top' (shakes head)...no attempt at kissing so far (smelt smoke in the room, didn't bother) - went into doggy position and...

...dead fish..no sound...no movement...try as I might...no chance of having my SOG here.

I stopped...chatted politely, washed my hands (bathroom was a disaster, wait until I get home to shower) and as I dressed she was putting on her make up and I had to wait to get her attention to attempt even a hug goodbye...lol.

So gents, don't waste your money like I did on this one. If you do, you have been warned.

Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,734
Sorry you had to go through this John.

"420 friendly AND PARTY" in her ad is the only red flag I would have needed.

I

Ipost

Make this the new sticky for 2016 and all should post their warnings here.

Just a thought.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom