Made with Love

WEDNESDAY @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall)..(((NEW- CAMILLA )))+ Jacqueline + Layla + Rachel + R

Select Company

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,318

15*
TODAY (WEDNESDAY)
CAMILLA (NEW)+ JACQUELINE + LAYLA + RACHEL + ROMINA

!!! NEW !!!
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!

-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!

--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --12pm-8pm

FUN
!!! EASY-GOING, AMAZINGLY SWEET & SPICY!!! !!!
RACHEL

-- This girl is an "East Coaster", which should speak volumes... Naughty and nice, easy to talk to and down to earth. Along with her gorgeous breasts, sparkling green eyes and delectable petite soft curvy body!!--4pm-12am

PROVOCATIVE
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!

-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-10pm

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137

RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
What are these three related items? When I am placed somewhere I will never stand up. Whatever you give me I will eat. When I go I never return.

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
What plant becomes the name of a star by removing the first letter, becomes a number without the last letter and becomes a bird if the first and last letters are taken away?

ANSWER:Ivy

About this Discussion

0 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom