Made with Love

WEDNESDAY @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall) Fully Stocked Up On SEXY & HOTNESS For The Snow Storm

Select Company

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,318

sun_snow.png
1*
TODAY (THURSDAY)
CELINE + JACQUELINE + LAYLA + MARISSA + MEGAN + PEYTON + ROMINA

MATURE
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!

-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!-- 5pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!

-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!

--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --6pm-10pm

HOT LIBRARIAN
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!

-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--6pm-11pm

SCHOOLED
!!! SWEET, INNOCENT & AROUSING !!!

-- Please accept this lone photo of Megan while she awaits her photo shoot!...Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--7pm-11pm

SEXY TEACHER
!!! YOUNG, EXUBERANT & SUPER FINE !!!

-- A former "Figure Skater" and toned to the T, this petite firecracker is easygoing, thoughtful and sophisticated. A fantastically contagious smile; A great firm bum; and nice perky breast are just a few of her other assets!!
Peytons' trademark is her red rim glasses, red heals, pencil skirt and white see through blouse...Yes, the sexy and seductive teacher of whom we all fantasized over... AND YES, She really is a Substitute Teacher!!!!--11am-7pm

PROVOCATIVE
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!

-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-10pm

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137

RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
What’s the only room from which no one can enter or leave?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I’m not the sort that’s eaten, I’m not the sort you bake,
Don’t put me in an oven, I don’t taste that great,
But when applied correctly, around me you will find,
Problems are so simple when my digits come to mind.

ANSWER:Pi (3.141592653)

Top Bottom