Made with Love

Wasaga Beach

Chongqing

Reviewer
Joined Aug 26, 2015
Messages 32
Ok guys & girls I would like your opinion on this subject to see if you share the same opinions/views as me.

As topical as this may be given the 2 fatal stabbings there this weekend, what's your opinion of Wasaga Beach?

Here's mine. I was there last weekend and found it to be a huge sausage fest. Very trashy vibe (or am I just being a snob?) with groups of guys posing and swarming beach Area 1. I only saw a few attractive girls, but most were trashy (multiple tattoos) out of shape poorly dressed and classless (not like Arcadia beach in Odessa,Ukraine).

The place was also full of "new Canadians" who clearly were from the GTA (Brampton I suspect) who stuck out like sore thumbs, think Turbans and jeans on the beach.

Throw in some stereotypical Gino's, wannabe gangsters, thugs and assorted riff raff and you get the idea.

Now I'm not old enough to be there in the 70's and 80's but I have older friends who have told me it wasn't always like this. They said things have really gone downhill over the last 15 years or so. It used to be a lot of Caucasian biker groups and Italians with cabins. Very little trouble because the biker gangs would maintain order and there was no clash of cultures. Everybody enjoyed camping and classic Rock (no Hip Hop, Rap or Bhangra).

I wanted to see the area and women for my own eyes, thinking I have been missing something for the last few years, however, after experiencing it first hand I realized I haven't.

What do you think the future holds for Wasaga?. For me, I will be going to Sauble and Sandbanks from now on. I think Wasaga's golden years are behind it and the future looks bleak (crime, terrible ratio's and more and more trashiness)

Thanks for sharing any thoughts

Cheers - Chongqing

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
Canada has beaches??:shout: ahahahahah

Now I've seen some beaches before, but I don't think Canada would have much in terms of Beach scenery.

Take it from a guy who has been accused of Looking like a California Exotic Beach Bum one too many times :-Cool/"

W

Wanker

I have to agree that Wasaga is a has been. Don't ever go there during long weekends, just not worth the traffic and aggravation. For the "babe alert" part, not what it used to be.

CallMeEasy

Joined Sep 19, 2014
Messages 35
Go check it out yourself in mid June-July. You won't be disappointed.

Odds of another shooting are minimal as they rely on tourism for most of their revenue. The police force will be very active there this summer.

A

Aurabelle

Grand ben is phenomenal in late summer. Great exploration spot.
We went to wasaga two years ago and dont think we'll be back. Fairly underwhelming experience. The beach side shops were cool. Mostly seemed like teens getting trashed. Not very scenic either. Just another 'beach' to me.

High Class companionship
[289 769 3159]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

Top Bottom