Made with Love

Walmart is my friend

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Many people target and hate on Walmart. Not I, for I see Walmart as my good friend - always looking out for my best interest and trying to give me more.

Case in point, my Codeine prescription.

I went to the pharmacy where my doctor is located because she auto sent my refill to that pharmacist. He told me the price for 100 pills - $96. I checked at Walmart for comparison and I can get a higher strength Codeine pill, 100 for $15.

My co-workers often asked me to share my Codeine pills with them. At $1 per pill and $96 per month for myself, I always said no.

Walmart really is a great company. I feel proud that I bought their stock and invested in their company. Walmart really tries to not overcharge people.

Walmart. Save Money. Live Better. Hobby More.

B

Boing

Is that you?.

wm-customer.jpg

C

cristycurves

Walmart is disliked for many reasons, how they treat their employees, is one well known reason, how they come in and kill mom and pop businesses, is another, and how they're ignorant to environmental issues is my biggest pet peeve. They do draw because they do at times have lower prices but they also have lower quality and sell crap products, especially pet foods, most of those brands should be tossed. Smart shoppers can find deals elsewhere lazy shoppers flock to big box stores like walmart. Just my opinion:)

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
oldguyzer said:
Just FYI, selling your codeine prescriptions is a federal offence.

I haven't sold my prescriptions, however, I would have no problem - morally speaking - doing it. I am libertarian.

Hobbying is against the law, but I still do it.

At one time in Canada, it was against the law to be gay - in the 60s and 70s, so not long ago.

It was also, at one time, against the law for a woman to open a bank account.

Laws mean very little to me.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Walmart is selling a Toronto Maple Leafs tie in their men's clothing section. Nice tie, $15 if I remember correctly.

I am in sales and I bought one so that I can wear it and build repore with the right customers.

If I can build repore with even one customer over the tie, I will pay myself back almost 20 times in comission. Good investment.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Update:

Got my Codeine two days ago. Found out the problem with the pricing.

Indpendent pharmacy was quoting me for 100 mg of Codeine, Walmart was quoting me for 15 mg of Codeine.

Doctor wrote 10 mg, but Codeine only comes in 15 mg. Independent thought she meant 100 mg.

About this Discussion

31 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom