Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hot Pink List

Walmart is my friend

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Update:

Got my Codeine two days ago. Found out the problem with the pricing.

Indpendent pharmacy was quoting me for 100 mg of Codeine, Walmart was quoting me for 15 mg of Codeine.

Doctor wrote 10 mg, but Codeine only comes in 15 mg. Independent thought she meant 100 mg.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
It's not the yoga pants, but what is in them that matters.
- Dali Lama (I'm pretty sure he said it)

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
My honda's winshield washer fluid tank is leaking (I suspect). Maybe I hit something (bump) and caused it to crack or maybe Honda is building piece-of-shit cars these days. I don't know.

Anyways, I have to jack up my car, remove the passenger side tire, take off the wheel well plastic covering and access the washer tank. It is held on by three bolts and the motor (pump) hooks into a hole at the bottom.

I was looking for my jack stands and couldn't find them in my garage. I don't know what I did with them. Anyways, I needed a pair of jack stands.

Walmart has a pair of 3-Ton stands for $30. Amazing!!!

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Esco was shopping at Walmart last weekend because he heard boys pants were half off.

U

User-E

I went to buy a hoodie at Walmart. $18 for a plain black one in the women's department. Found the same one in the boys department for half the price. Bought it.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
I went to buy a hoodie at Walmart. $18 for a plain black one in the women's department. Found the same one in the boys department for half the price. Bought it.

Would you mind posting a pic of yourself wearing a tight sexy black thong, red bottom heels while bending over and not bending your knees?

Its for science.

U

User-E

Would you mind posting a pic of yourself wearing a tight sexy black thong, red bottom heels while bending over and not bending your knees?

Its for science.

Tell you what - you buy me a tight sexy black thong and some red bottom heels (7) and I will bend over and not bend my knees. I can touch my hands on the floor while bending over because I do yoga.

:wink2:

Back to the topic of Walmart:

Today I learned what 'Walmart feet' are.

Walmart Feet definition

• the sort of feet that have a permanent residue on them just as if they are walking through Walmart without footwear on.

and then I made Ray wear this after he went shopping.

Top Bottom