Made with Love

Voting for Free sessions

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
4 free sessions to win this month, do you vote and why won't you vote?. Just curious, see that the pools have only 75 votes with 2700 members. Similar reason why people don't vote during the elections :lol:, think its a 65% turn out.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
It is a honour just being nominated.

Seriously.

It is also and honour to be recognized in parallel to the tremendous HUBGFE members listed.

And it is a pleasure being able to contribute and help the HUBGFE populus.

Bring on the SPs so I can review more!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I wasn't nominated so I'm sticking my right thumb in my mouth, my left thumb in my ass, TAKING MY NET and BALL AND GOING HOME!:twisted: Rayden has left the building, OUCH shit that door slapped hard yikes OOOOHHhhhhhh.

B

Beenthere123

Here we go again guys, the boys went out of their way to review. Take 2 minutes of your time and show your appreciation which is a sign of respect.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
I always vote but for CHRIST SAKES will the winner at least bring me along to at least suck on the ladies toes, maybe even I can just sit in a chair and just watch while I munch on some snacks. I mean WTF, it's the least they can do for getting my vote if they win.

Rayden said:
I wasn't nominated so I'm sticking my right thumb in my mouth, my left thumb in my ass, TAKING MY NET and BALL AND GOING HOME!:twisted: Rayden has left the building, OUCH shit that door slapped hard yikes OOOOHHhhhhhh.

Rayden come back brother, bring that ball over here will ya! Come on, stop being a little bitch and bring me that ball back. You're just like Ovechkin you little cry baby and look at what happened to Washington!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
jiggyjiggy said:
Rayden come back brother, bring that ball over here will ya! Come on, stop being a little bitch and bring me that ball back. You're just like Ovechkin you little cry baby and look at what happened to Washington!

D

Demien2k5

I hobby my damn ass off each and every week for the sole purpose of winning a free hour somewhere...if it wasn't for these damn HUBGFE.com contests, and my compulsive gambling addiction, I'd have stopped hobbying a long time ago...what would be the point of continuing? :cry:

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
I hobby my damn ass off each and every week for the sole purpose of winning a free hour somewhere...if it wasn't for these damn HUBGFE.com contests, I'd have stopped hobbying a long time ago...what would be the point of continuing? :cry:

:lol::lol::lol: You are CRUEL and RUTHLESS.

About this Discussion

20 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom