Made with Love

Violet HPL

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
Another gem at HPL!

Face - pretty dark blond, light hazel eyes, great smile. Violet to me is prettier than Brooke, less so than Raven.
Body - no ink, really soft white skin and smooth like silk. Tits are a bit small but still perky. Nice hour glass shaped body, toned but not tight. Ass is nice like in pics, round and firm.
Pussy - pink small labia symmetrical, clean shaven, tasty and DATY got her to shaking orgasm pretty fast ( not sure acting but she got wet )
BBBJ - great mix of tongue, lips, hands, and DT too. All while staring up to look at me and smiling ( well as much as one can with a cock in mouth, lol )
CFS - nicely wet entry ( no lube always a good sign ) Deep penetration with DFK and eyes locked. Doggie facing mirror she stares back smiling tossing hair. Great slim waist and round ass to slap.
Time was running out ( and I wanted to respect her time as I was like 15 min. late ) so I pulled out and asked her to suck my cock. She immediately went at it with enthusiasm! Exploded deep down her throat ( didn't even ask her if cim was ok, so there goes my 'respecting her time" lol), she looks up and still smiling, slowly kept sucking till I was jerking. She went to washroom to spit out. Fucking awesome! I just stared at her from the bed, soaking in her nicely shaped body, ass.
Violet "that was fun, went past (allotted) time but it was so much fun I wanted to keep going" Wow! What great attitude and service. I said I'll be extra early next time, she said 'imagine how much better it'll be with more time'. Left her tip, she hugged me, 'thank you for fun time, and you're handsome, nice body too!' ( Fantastic flattery, she said she is new to biz but she sure knows how to please )
Gents, not enough time in the week to fuck all these girls at HPL. I have Ryder on deck next!

About this Discussion

5 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom