Made with Love

Video Chat

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
I couldn't make it last night and I am curious how that worked out? I was looking forward to see Alexandra on cam but I couldn't sneak away to log on Sunday night. I find Sunday is not a good day for me to road adult sites. :???:

M

Mongo

Albino said:
I couldn't make it last night and I am curious how that worked out? I was looking forward to see Alexandra on cam but I couldn't sneak away to log on Sunday night. I find Sunday is not a good day for me to road adult sites. :???:

The video chat went very well Albino. There was a technical issue when Alexandra lost her internet connection from the Hotel she was at, but afterwards, it was smooth sailing with great conversation and a great solo show put on my Alex.

I believe the members had a good time....?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
It was a great, unique an effective experience
I was there for a little bit

Thanks Alex for the consideration, time and well courage it took to be on and entertain all of us.
It was a pleasure getting to know you.

As Riley said, Alex seemed to have fun, and I am sure everyone had fun getting teased.

Thank you so much HUBGFE for doing this.
We have to get more SPs to volunteer.

J

JohnFK

I can't remember the last time I was interacting with a naked woman on cam (swinger sites, or MSN), so it was novel fun, although my hands were always on my keyboard and I was never naked.

It was also funny reading the comments by her many admirers and her reaction to them.

Very cool stuff.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Alex did an incredible job of answering questions while keeping the crowd entertained with her body and her mas****atory talents. She is a pioneer in the SP world, a sexy and talented one at that.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
jumpingjackflash said:
Hey Sillygirl, would love to see ya on cam. :razz:

LOLOLOLOL!! um, yes, I'm sure you would. Don't hold your breath, I'm shy. :lol:

VoXaU.jpg

Top Bottom