Made with Love
Elite Ladies

Video Chat

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
I couldn't make it last night and I am curious how that worked out? I was looking forward to see Alexandra on cam but I couldn't sneak away to log on Sunday night. I find Sunday is not a good day for me to road adult sites. :???:

M

Mongo

Albino said:
I couldn't make it last night and I am curious how that worked out? I was looking forward to see Alexandra on cam but I couldn't sneak away to log on Sunday night. I find Sunday is not a good day for me to road adult sites. :???:

The video chat went very well Albino. There was a technical issue when Alexandra lost her internet connection from the Hotel she was at, but afterwards, it was smooth sailing with great conversation and a great solo show put on my Alex.

I believe the members had a good time....?

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
I missed this event too. Sunday nights are almost impossible for me to attend

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
It was a great, unique an effective experience
I was there for a little bit

Thanks Alex for the consideration, time and well courage it took to be on and entertain all of us.
It was a pleasure getting to know you.

As Riley said, Alex seemed to have fun, and I am sure everyone had fun getting teased.

Thank you so much Caerf for doing this.
We have to get more SPs to volunteer.

J

JohnFK

I can't remember the last time I was interacting with a naked woman on cam (swinger sites, or MSN), so it was novel fun, although my hands were always on my keyboard and I was never naked.

It was also funny reading the comments by her many admirers and her reaction to them.

Very cool stuff.

Agusto

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 109
JohnFK said:
I can't remember the last time I was interacting with a naked woman.

:lol: you went other way? :mrgreen:

Sorry JFK, couldnt resist :)

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Alex did an incredible job of answering questions while keeping the crowd entertained with her body and her mas****atory talents. She is a pioneer in the SP world, a sexy and talented one at that.

H

HOF

Alexandra

Alexandra

is one incredibly sexy and seductive woman. I have her pleasures and I highly recommend this lady.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Darn wish I could've have been here, sounds like a missed a doozy of a night.

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
Alexandra was certainly a pleasure to watch and hear from...

As someone said during, she definitely has set the bar high for future video chats! :razz:

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
This was one Sunday night chat I wished I could have been a part of. Oh well c'est la vie.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
I caught some of the video chat and did plan on seeing the lovely Alexandra, she looked hot.

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
Did you all steam up the chatroom so much it broke? Last night you couldn't see what someone was typing.

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
jumpingjackflash said:
Hey Sillygirl, would love to see ya on cam. :razz:

LOLOLOLOL!! um, yes, I'm sure you would. Don't hold your breath, I'm shy. :lol:

Top Bottom