Made with Love

Video chat

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Wow, what an incredible idea! I am curious to know what the ladies think about this new feature? Guys your thoughts are ok too, but it's the ladies I want to see on cam, YUMMY!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,564
Beenthere123 said:
Good luck guys, I don't own a web cam so I loose.

Buddy we don't want to see you flashing your pecker anyway:lol:, I think it's meant for the ladies to showboat their assets. I would think you would still be able to watch the other cams that are on even if you don't have one.

Dean please keep a pair of scissors by your side for the first pecker flasher that waves their wand on cam!:lol:

B

Beenthere123

Rayden said:
Buddy we don't want to see you flashing your pecker anyway:lol:, I think it's meant for the ladies to showboat their assets. I would think you would still be able to watch the other cams that are on even if you don't have one.

Dean please keep a pair of scissors by your side for the first pecker flasher that waves their wand on cam!:lol:

Damn that is good news I will pop in every so often to see if Gen is flashing her tits in there.

About this Discussion

4 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom