Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Passions

Very nice evening meeting with Delilah Rose

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Delilah is a young, beautiful and very nice girl.

An exotic beauty. Her mixed Indian and Persian background embellish her ...and, oh well... some other assets also make her very attractive. :wink2:

(Oh... and for those who are not into body art: She has NO tattoos!)

She's visiting Toronto. Met her at a very nice condo downtown. Made it there on the day and time of our date... she was ready. Made it up to the condo and she greeted me in a warm and friendly manner... wearing a very nice mini white dress... which let see some hints of nice black lingerie underneath.

We sat on the couch and talked for a bit. Such a nice personality... she is a fun girl, nice to talk to... she really makes you feel relaxed... then she asked me in this mixed naughty/naive tone: "Can I kiss you?"

And who am I to say no to a beautiful girl?!

LFK... slowly developed into DFK. And then she said, in that same mixed naughty/naive tone: "I'll take off all my clothes if you take off all of yours".

OK... who am I to say no to a beautiful girl?! Right?!

But it was a hot day so I just had to interrupt our plans for a bit to get a nice quick shower.

After it... She was waiting for me laying on the bed... wearing that sexy black lingerie set.

DFK... and then I asked: "What happened to our deal?"... and as you can imagine... all that set came off, little by little while the DFK continued.

With her clothes off I was able to admire her tanned skin, those long legs of her and those natural 34E breasts of her. Not the curvy type folks... don't let those 34E's trick you. But yeah.... those are some nice and beautiful natural 34E assets. :SayWhat?:

With her laying down on her back, an oral and manual exploration of that body of hers was in order. And she was very accepting and responsive to it... to the kissing, the tongue play and the DATY.

She took a minute or 2 to recover and then ... she padded on the pillow: my turn to lay down. Got on top of my and showered my with kisses, all over... going down slowly... very good BBBJ... then we decided to get unto other things... that included some rubber and a couple of favorites of her: CG (what a JOY ride! With those breasts there to be admired... and enjoyed at the same time) and MISH (that was well received... engaged and accompanied by some vocals). Fun sexy things... that unfortunately had to come to an end (a happy one though).

We laid down and cuddled for a bit, recovering and getting back to ourselves... hit the shower again... kissed her goodbye and left. Catch her before she leaves folks... I'm gonna try to.

mammo

Joined Mar 3, 2012
Messages 529
Strummer you're killing me.. setting the bar so high with all these lovely women I want to meet.

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected - that she is one amazing experience

MEAT

Reviewer
Joined Apr 9, 2011
Messages 1,006
Strummer, you are going to have a heart attack soon but what a way to go.

I

Ipost

What a sweet rack.

4X4l

Joined Nov 6, 2014
Messages 36
You saying she masturbated in front of you?.

If so that is a turn on.

About this Discussion

13 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom