Made with Love

IN-Call Very fun 3some with EVA and TINA

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Saw my go to girl, Eva recently and had a hankering for two mouths on my dick instead of one so asked if Diana was around, turns out she wasn't but Tina was. Since my most recent suck and fuck session was with Tina and it was a good one I agreed to come in for a 3some with those two.

Got there and both ladies were happy to see a familiar face. Led to Eva's bedroom where we all undressed and kissed each other before Tina took me to shower. She cleaned me up all over and sucked my cock in the shower to boot.

Dried off and went back to the bedroom where Eva was waiting for me, she approached me and immediately engaged in some DFK with me. Tina followed and started putting her tongue in my mouth too. Both ladies kissed my ears and neck as well.

Eva wanted to move the action to the bed but I wanted to start off on her sofa instead. So I sat between them alternating LFK/DFK with both ladies. Eva started to move down, licking my nipples, stomach, legs and crotch and then my cock, all the while Tina and I are kissing and I'm licking her nipples. She soon goes down herself, licking me all over and then joins Eva in licking the other side of my cock. Eventually Tina takes the head into her mouth and starts sucking me off while Eva licks my inner thighs and balls, I pull out of Tina's mouth and guide my manhood into Eva's waiting mouth and she DTs me straight away. Tina is licking my balls and then rejoins me for some more kissing. There was a good 4 minutes of me popping my cock in and out of each of their mouths and it was heavenly. At one point I positioned myself so that Tina had my cock deep as possible in her mouth while Eva was rimming my asshole, good lord that was amazing.

We then moved to bed where I had Tina lay down and I guided Eva's head in between her legs where she promptly started eating Tina's pussy. I moved behind Eva and ate her pussy at the same time and then moved towards Tina's head and put my cock back in her mouth so she was sucking me while Eva was eating her out. Finally I lay down and Eva put the cover on and mounted me in CG while Tina lay on my face and I got a taste of her pussy myself. Condoms were changed several times while each lady took their turns riding my cock and face. Other positions included them lying on the edge of the bed while I stood and fucked them and doggie. I have to say a highlight of the fucking had me fucking Tina from behind and then having her lay flat on her stomach while I'm still pounding her and wrapping an arm beneath her neck (not choking her or anything, just kind of resting it there). It felt quite intimate being in that position even with Eva trying to lick my balls at the same time. Did the same position with Eva as well.

Got the cover off and got into a 69 with Tina with her on the bottom. So I'm eating her out from the top position while my cock is plunging in and out and then Eva spreads my asscheeks and plants her tongue as deep into my ass as she can. I almost came then and there but refrained as Tina doesn't do CIM.

Finally I wanted to move back to the couch to finish with BBBJTCIM. Once again alternated getting sucked off my Eva and Tina. Tina had my cock in her mouth until I was ready to blow and then I pulled out and put myself into Eva's mouth and fucked her face until I shot an intense load into her mouth.

Fantastic session PLUS an amazing RMT style massage from Eva with some gentle assistance from Tina.

Cost was 2 bills for 45min but I stayed longer than that, YMMV.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Lone Wolf said:
Thanks for the review.
How would you rate Eva's face?
Are her breasts natural?

I think she's attractive. I wouldn't classify her a beauty in the sense of how it's generally perceived, particularly on forums like this. She has a very pronounced bone structure in her face if that helps. I don't know how to articulate it.... she's not a butter face by any stretch of the imagination.

Her breasts are pretty well done man-mades, but I'm hard pressed to tell the difference.

My big thing with her is the high service level she gives, especially for the rates she charges.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
lovesbig ____ said:
Raunchy review MB. 2 asians, rimming, face-fucking, bbbjtcim for 200 bones sounds awsome. Which one is facially better looking eva or tina? - thanks

Both are attractive but I guess Tina would be more traditionally thought of as "prettier" but Eva is much better for sucking and fucking.

Top Bottom