Made with Love

Steels Royal Massage Veronica @ SRM

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
I was intrigued by her pictures and was in the area so I ended up booking. The area is a bit run down but the premises are clean. Each room has it's own theme. Veronica is a spinner and the pictures are accurate. The only difference is that she has gained some weight and she has a slight double chin. Facially she is attractive with jet black hair. She states she is in her mid 20's but I would swear she is 30 or more. Her breasts are man-made and you can feel the dimpling of the implants when you squeeze them.

Now the actual massage was good, with a lot of pressure. The body-slide aspect was okay with some teasing and and using her man-mades for some traction. All actions were within mp limits. I tried to push the limits but was rejected. She has good techniques and takes good direction.

Looks: 8/10 she has an exotic look but has a double chin
Body: 7/10 good body but her man-mades are not that nice and she has some fat in her mid area
Attitude: 7/10 She is nice but I did not click with her. Her mind did not seem to be there, then again most of the girls in this field are not rocket scientists; if they were why would they be doing this type of work?
Repeat: NO - not because she is bad but because there are alot of other mpa to see
Damage: $50 door + $100 body-slide + tip

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
your so right

your so right

jackoffme said:
For $150 you could have had a hh sp truedat. Its only worth it if you click sorry to hear that wasn't the case.

jackoffme, you are exactly right. I am going to stop hobbying in the mp arena. I am going to see more sp's. I was looking at the rates and 1/2 hour for an sp with great service is the same as seeing an mp.

Again you read my mind, and I not going to frequent mp anymore.

Scottfree

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 36
truedat said:
jackoffme, you are exactly right. I am going to stop hobbying in the mp arena. I am going to see more sp's. I was looking at the rates and 1/2 hour for an sp with great service is the same as seeing an mp.

Again you read my mind, and I not going to frequent mp anymore.

Yes and no Truedat. I enjoy seeing MP girls for the high of finding the right one. Cannot win them all, do not give up on MP many great ones out there.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
There is an issue of convenience and choice too. If you are at the northern end of the GTA the MPA choice is far greater than the incall sp choice. Who wants to spend 3 hours( 2 of it travelling) to go downtown for a 1 hour sp appointment.

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
train said:
There is an issue of convenience and choice too. If you are at the northern end of the GTA the MPA choice is far greater than the incall sp choice. Who wants to spend 3 hours( 2 of it travelling) to go downtown for a 1 hour sp appointment.

Ditto.

Top Bottom