Made with Love

IN-Call Vanessa@Gemini TOFTT

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?7903-Gents-Welcome-Vanessa-!-NEW-Gem!

I was checking out the agency section and I noticed Gemini had a new lady starting called Vanessa. I thought hmmm, why not? My other thought was I better get my paws on her before A41 and Ice beat me there. I quickly made the appointment and I was on my way to see Vanessa having not seen any pictures or any reviews, my God I have lost my mind!

Knock Knock , the door opens and I see Vanessa. I am looking at a very pretty young South American lady, nice long flowing curly black hair, facially a slight resemblance to Jennifer Lopez (ala King21 comparison), a few tats but nothing too distracting, body wise probably around 5'3", maybe around 135 lbs. curvy with a little junk in the trunk.

At this point we said our hello’s and I proceeded to go wash the big guy, he loves having the soap trickle , oh never mind, back to the regularly scheduled program. Once I came out of the shower Vanessa started to give me a very nice strip show. Slowly dancing and grinding in my lap, followed by shaking her big round booty at me, I LOVE the ass shaking striptease move, DAMN! She followed this up by putting her natural titties in my mouth for some sucking and licking. This girl loves her nipples pinched and sucked hard, which was fun. On to a very nice and long BBBJ with lots of spitting and licking. A little ball sucking and licking also thrown into the mix. The rest was the usual Daty and Digits followed up by a BBBJ to completion.

All in all I enjoyed my session with Vanessa. I spent 2 bills and left with a smile.

I

iceman_dci

YOU BASTARD!! I see this is going back to the old days of who gets to who first in the APC eh my friend? (queue Clint spaghetti western music)....ching ching ching (spurs)....ok ugly, we'll see how the good and the bad fair in this game.. A41, you saddlin' up pardner?

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Borey the Bald said:
No lfk/dfk rayden?

I left the session, walked to my car and then it hit me. I never went for the dkf or lfk, I didn't even think about it during my session. Is it provided, I really have no idea!:oops: To me my must do's are bbbj and daty to make the session fun for me. I was scratching my forehead on my drive home thinking, wow, I must be losing my mind.:roll:

iceman_dci said:
YOU BASTARD!! I see this is going back to the old days of who gets to who first in the APC eh my friend? (queue Clint spaghetti western music)....ching ching ching (spurs)....ok ugly, we'll see how the good and the bad fair in this game.. A41, you saddlin' up pardner?

Ugly ehh, you talking to me? You can't be talking me? Sundown, 12 paces and we're on! Guy with the biggest gun wins! You will be saying hello to my little friend!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Huck Scarry said:
Good on you for going in with out even n=know what she would look like... nice toftt.

Want where her titties like and was it a cim completion?

Her titties were just a handful and natural. BBBJ to completion is a bbbj to the brink of explosion and then finish off with the hand. No CIM. I always let the ladies know before I'm about to erupt and then I leave it up to them how to finish me off.

Top Bottom