Made with Love

Van Damme vs Steven Segal . . . who'd win?

I

iceman_dci

They both have different styles, but I think Segal's method is more defensive and VD is more offensive. Today? VD would kick Segal's ass and then fuck him like the bitch he is LOL...back then? Who knows but my money woulda been on one helluva fight.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Senor Gomes said:
I rather see their wives fight. :)

Perhaps we should change the title into:
Van Damme's wife or Steven Segal's wife...who'd win in making you (you know) first?

are these guys even married? i have not heard nor cared about, Van Dam since bloodsport and Steven Segal...well since ever....

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Segal has a reality show on now, he's a real Sherrif fighting crime. He is as Jiggy stated very over weight. As for Claude, he has had some recent movies out, nothing big or that great either.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
I met Steven Segal at a party in Toronto once, and he's a freaking douche bag. He seems to need to feel as tough in real life as his poorly acted characters. I'm not surprised to hear he'd pick a fight with Van Damme.

Frankly, I'd pay good money to see his ass kicked in a street fight by anyone, especially a girl.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
love exotics said:
... both in their prime, who'd do you think would win in a street fight?

Jean Claude is 5'10"; Steven Segal is 6'4". Just like the MMA fights, Steven would ground and pound Jean Claude with his height and weight advantage. IMO.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan
Steven Segal
Jean Claude Van Damme

Choose your toughest in order. My list is in order of who I think is the toughest to the weakest.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Bruce Lee
Jet Li
Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan
Steven Segal
Jean Claude Van Damme
David Carradine

Smooth said:
Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan
Steven Segal
Jean Claude Van Damme

Choose your toughest in order. My list is in order of who I think is the toughest to the weakest.

I

iceman_dci

frankpost said:
Bruce Lee
Jet Li
Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan
Steven Segal
Jean Claude Van Damme
David Carradine

Carradine? Are you serious? :lol: Met him on a shoot of Kung Fu the legend...douchebag
Segal, hate the way he is so full of himself...I agree with Lauren...douchebag
VD, buddy met him on a set in TO years back, tried to get him to come back to his hotel.... :eek:

Bruce Lee, my hero. Sad he died so young
Jackie Chan
Jet Li

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
jumpingjackflash said:
I would put most of the UFC champs against anyone of the names mentioned and I think you would see devastating results in favor of the UFC boys.

I do agree with you but you are comparing apples and oranges. You can't stack actors up against professional fighters.

Top Bottom