Made with Love

Toronto Passions Valentina at Toronto Passions - Incredible

jj77*

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2015
Messages 797
I met Valentina last night, WOW.

Going back a bit, I won the Toronto Passions contest on HUBGFE. The prize of a full hour with one of their lovely ladies was burning a hole in my pocket. So, after about a week of research, I decided on Valentina. What a great choice and a great prize.

Special thanks to Philip, the owner, for putting on this great contest and to the bookers Linda, Veronica and M(sorry, forget your name). I arrived at a brand new condo Dundas East and Carlaw. After a brief wait, I went in and was met at the condo by a tall (5'11"), beautiful, sexy, brunette in a black negligee. She greeted me politely with a kiss and offered to take my jacket. I could hardly wait to get my jacket off so I could kiss and touch Valentina more, and more, and more.

As she slowly took the rest of my clothes off she asked if I would like to take a shower. I said sure just as she began to lick my hard cock. She said, you don't need a shower and proceeded to suck me deep into her warm, wet mouth. The hour blurs into a quick flash of sexual heat, hot kisses, MPOS, great BBBJ, DATY, digits, etc. She does not do CIM but seems open to anything else. I did not ask about Greek. She had 4 orgasms and she was very vocal and loud. The last one I was rubbing around her clit with two finders inside working on her G-spot, as she started coming I kissed her hard and continued working my hand magic for about 2 minutes. After she caught her breath she really wanted me to cum so she started kissing me deeply while stroking my cock. Then she went down and really worked her magic with her mouth and hands. She got me to the brink and finally I let go with a big blast of cum.

She is not just beautiful and sexy, she is a very kind and intelligent young woman.

She is not for guys who want a petite spinner, she is tall and deliciously curvy. She is even better in person than her pictures.

I will repeat and strongly recommend. Be nice to Valentina and you will be richly rewarded. :good: :good:Two thumbs and one penis way up.

Mr248

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2015
Messages 38
Congrat on the winning. It must be exhaustive doing a week of research. Thanks for the location of TP incall location. I must keep that in consideration when visiting the distillery district.

Top Bottom