Made with Love

Update: HUBGFE Get-Together Party

T

The Dean

Ladies and Gentlemen:

As if things couldn’t get any better!!

As promised, here are some updates to our get-together at Thursday, June 17th, 2010.

Participants:

Agencies (in alphabetical order)
(Kitchener Waterloo out to represent)

Entourage

Garden of Eden

SPAs

Indies(in alphabetical order)

Link Removed

Genevieve LaJoie

Valerie Hugh

You just can’t miss this!!

Krazy door prizes and a VERY SPECIAL treat by one of the Agencies…, you’ll have to attend to find out.

Special Door Prizes for the Ladies to show our appreciation for their time and support of HUBGFE.

Our is in full swing. What better way to arrive in style than with car full of lovely Ladies? Don’t forget to enter!!
Food will be provided and the Management has agreed to wave the cover charge for this night

Showing you again why HUBGFE is THE place to be.
Updates will continue to be posted.

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
The Dean said:
Ladies and Gentlemen:

As if things couldn’t get any better!!

As promised, here are some updates to our get-together at Thursday, June 17th, 2010.

Participants (Attendance and/or Door-prizes):

Agencies (in alphabetical order)
(Kitchener Waterloo out to represent)

Garden of Eden

Indies(in alphabetical order)

Genevieve LaJoie

You just can’t miss this!!

Krazy door prizes and a VERY SPECIAL treat by one of the Agencies…, you’ll have to attend to find out.

Special Door Prizes for the Ladies to show our appreciation for their time and support of HUBGFE.

Our is in full swing. What better way to arrive in style than with car full of lovely Ladies? Don’t forget to enter!!
Food will be provided and the Management has agreed to wave the cover charge for this night

Showing you again why HUBGFE is THE place to be.
Updates will continue to be posted.

Looks nice. I'll try to make it.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
oh wow it keeps getting better. I am sure it will be one hell of a party that night. One question, Are Sassy ladies allowed to show in VIP? I would love to get private show from Danielle :lol:

M

Mongo

rileyroyal said:
I am attending, you can edit the list.

Hello Riley, you've been added to the list

Chloe Croft said:
You forgot about me...I've confirmed that I'll be there! Can't wait to meet everyone.

Chloe

Chloe, you are represented by Exquisite who is listed above. PM me if you have further questions.

C

Chloe Croft

Mongo said:
Chloe, you are represented by Exquisite who is listed above. PM me if you have further questions.

Oops, I missed that. I didn't even realize Exquisite was going to be there; haven't talked to anyone there about the party. I guess I'll go with them then! LOL

About this Discussion

135 Replies
40K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom