Made with Love

Update: HUBGFE Get-Together Party

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
rahino said:
Jordan James was the sexiest girl at the party, but of course place was packed! I didnt check all of them out, beauties were everywhere and every beauty had couple guys around them

And I got a closeup of Jordan with her sitting next to me in the limo! She is such a sweetie. OMG is she hot +1 to the TDL.

On another note +10 more to the TDL and so many repeats are now needed, it was so nice to see so many old friends and meet many new ones too.

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
I agree Jordan was super hot, So is Lena Fires from GOE and Sonia from GOE and Darcy and Layla and Jessica and full roster of Sassy ladies!!! I was back and forth between Sassy angels and GOE ladies! I couldnt even made it to Mirage and Dream Makers section!

Gordon Ramsey

Joined Mar 19, 2010
Messages 50
ChrisD said:
I agree Jordan was super hot, So is Lena Fires from GOE and Sonia from GOE and Darcy and Layla and Jessica and full roster of Sassy ladies!!! I was back and forth between Sassy angels and GOE ladies! I couldnt even made it to Mirage and Dream Makers section!

Thats like eating dinner and skipping dessert. Yes? :tongue:

Slackers

Joined Nov 1, 2009
Messages 45
rileyroyal said:
I had my ID, but because my "crew" didn't I wasn't going to go into the club without them.

But we did have a good time talking with the ones who popped outside and we met some lovely ladies.

really , you enter a drinking establishment and don't expect they might id, seems like instead of id's your crew needs iq's .

the party was a great success and thanks to everyone to put it together ,

Scott Hughes

Joined Feb 12, 2010
Messages 6
Like Riley Royal I showed up fashionably late, however unlike Riley Royal I got in with no hassle. Ironically this was just after midnight and I saw her standing outside with some other girl and a guy quite a bit older than them. Once I entered the strip joint, I was around the bar most of the night so I was treated to an onslaught of hotness from Mirage and Dream Makers.

I spoke with Stephanie, Sabrina, Livia, Kasha and Carmen D from Mirage. I also got a chance to see Andy again, and even though he gained alittle weight since the last time we spoke, he's still a cool guy who the ladies love to work for. His hair was still shoulder length and slicked back in grease. He has the perfect hairline!

Then there was also Dream Makers Khloe, Brittany, Brianna and some girl in a white dress who I think was Krista?

I also met a few girls from Vixen's. One was Ashley and she was a hot mature blonde. The other girl was a little Chinese one and I think her name was Katie? She had a nametag on but I just said hi real quickly since I had Livia from Mirage by me at the time and was more interested in her.

I also spoke with Kareena, and I was surprised at how beautiful her face is. Kareena, if you're reading this I promise I will keep my promise and book you once I am ready to see my first ever East Indian/Pakistani SP. There was also Angela who looked great.

Before I left I was fortunate enough to speak with Jordan and she has a great looking bod. Her face is alright too.

Overall I had a great time, and I look forward to the next one!

M

Mongo

Riley

Riley

There is a sign above the doorway that states anyone looking under 24 will be checked for ID. This is the case wtih many establishments that have a liquor license. I'm sensing you felt there was some subterfuge, I may be wrong, but there was absolutely none.

Your friends should be responsible and bring their ID wherever they go; it's actually against the law to not be carrying ID, but is rarely enforced for something this minor; you should not feel responsible.

I hope you had a decent time despite the issues with your friends. The party was a great success.

wop

Joined Apr 28, 2010
Messages 3
Great Party!!!

Great Party!!!

This needs to happen again, only next time, let's not have it the day after major dental work!
Great to see Charlie Girl, HOF, Fridrik and that tall Scottish guy...what's his name again?
Oh and Andy, the girls are so adorable!

H

HOF

rileyroyal said:
No they are not in thier early 20s and you should never assume.

Well, it didn't take long for Riley Royal to attempt to make it all about her! You and your "crew" shouldn't have assumed that you wouldn't be ID'd. :no::no::no::no::no:

FYI, it's their not thier!

H

HOF

slackers said:
really , you enter a drinking establishment and don't expect they might id, seems like instead of id's your crew needs iq's .

The party was a great success and thanks to everyone to put it together ,

rotflmfao!

H

HOF

Gents understandably we all have our favourites and it's very difficult to meet all of the ladies if only for a brief moment. My point is all the ladies are gorgeous and we're all very lucky to enjoy such a hobby.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
HOF said:
Well, it didn't take long for Riley Royal to attempt to make it all about her! You and your "crew" shouldn't have assumed that you wouldn't be ID'd. :no::no::no::no::no:

FYI, it's their not thier!

I guess this proves that there can no legislation forbidding stupidity and incompetence. Who, in this day and age, ventures out and about without carrying identification.....even if it's fake!

What does Riley expect? It should be her dumb crew that she should be compalining about.

I

iceman_dci

Riley = Not even worth another comment gentlemen...lay that dead horse to rest.

Adelle, we started to have a conversation but then I dropped the ball and you went away and never came back....sigh. Nikki wanted me to say good bye to you, but alas, it was not meant to be....sigh again.

JordanJames

Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 7
Wooo Hooo, Party Was Awesome!!!!

Wooo Hooo, Party Was Awesome!!!!

I had an awesome time at the party on Thursday!!!!
It was great to mingle and meet everyone, thanks ;)
I hope there is another one of these soon :party:

The limo ride was a fantasitic idea, I met a lot of great people throughout the night, thanks everyone!!!

I dont party too often, but if there is another one of these, I will DEFINITELY be there....

About this Discussion

135 Replies
40K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom