Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Cupid Escorts

Update: Caerf Get-Together Party

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Happyjoe

Member
Joined Mar 14, 2010
Messages 22
kinks_r_us said:
Although I absolutely abhore driving in downtown Toronto, I am gonna try and make it to this party. I am new here, but I guess this will help "break the ice"??
:great:

Hot girls always break the ice :mdr: dont worry
 

Lauren Summerhill

Well-known member
Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
HOF said:
Lauren,

This is a party for happy people, not a state dinner for stick-in-the-muds! Unless, you want me to stick it in your mud! :tongue:

I don't really think you have to go to strip clubs and get sloshed to be "happy people". I just don't think you have to be drunk and half naked to have a really good time. Frankly, I adore evening gowns and champagne as much as I like vodka shots and nude dancers. I've been to Piano bars and had evening in gardens with a violin player filling the air that were WAY sexier then any strip club I've been too. Sexuality isn't always about promiscuity.

I work in the arts, and if there's one things people of artistic backgrounds know how to have, it's a party - ones that would get you thrown out of even strip club. The wildest parties are at a private residence where there are no rules. Don't get me wrong, there are a few clubs where the waiters know me on sight, and the dancers know I'll take them to the VIP room. In fact, that's part of the problem. I can't afford to be recognized - not by the staff at the club who know my real name, and not by people in the arts that might be there. Last thing I need is someone who knows me from my professional life wanting to join me for drinks because I'm there.

However, I think there's pleasure in elegance and grace, and I don't think it's impossible to have a blast at a tasteful venue. And certainly when meeting gentlemen I might want to get to know intimately for the first time, I'd like to be able to hear them talk and see a different side to their character then one that can be found in a strip club.

I must respectfully decline. I prefer to go to strip clubs on a one on one basis with my gentlemen friends.


Auggie said:
Saying that, strip clubs are easiest to do - they have lots of empty space, attractive servers and entertainment is free.
They won't care what the ladies do for a living.

I would imagine the ladies coming to meet the men would be the entertainment for the evening - that is what we do. If they can't keep you engaged over dinner, you know not to book a dinner date!!
 
J

JohnFK

Guest
Lauren Summerhill said:
Question:

Would it be beyond acceptable consideration to hold such an event at a charming piano lounge instead of a strip club? This is often the case with such socials in the US.

The idea is to allow the women to present themselves as ladies, and see how they interact in a place of greater social grace, and for the gentlemen to do the same.

This is but an opinion, and if it is one that is unwelcome, I apologize.

I've been to 3 other parties at Club Paradise. It's always civil unless the girls get drunk. :tongue:
 

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
Lauren Summerhill said:
Question:

Would it be beyond acceptable consideration to hold such an event at a charming piano lounge instead of a strip club? This is often the case with such socials in the US.

The idea is to allow the women to present themselves as ladies, and see how they interact in a place of greater social grace, and for the gentlemen to do the same.

This is but an opinion, and if it is one that is unwelcome, I apologize.

I had suggested such a thing in the past for other industry parties, and got nixxed. Seems the trend is to do this at strip clubs, even though a place like Laide would be a great venue and more conducive to conversation.

That being said, the parties at CP have always been pretty civil and fun, except when JFK tried to feel me up :tongue:

I'm truly sorry you won't be joining us, I would have love to meet you in the flesh.
 

Sassy Angels

2
Advertiser
Joined Nov 20, 2009
Messages 1,301
Scott Hughes said:
Which girls from Sassy Angel's will be attending?

Gentlemen,
Cum over to the party on Thursday...We are positive that Caerf will provide you with a night you will never forget…
will escort you with gorgeous female entertainers who are ready and willing have a great time with you! Treat yourself to the ultimate fun with our beautiful ladies allow with our dedicated staff to custom tailor the perfect moment to always remember.
Sassy ladies attending






(Maybe will surprise you and show up ;)
(Maybe will surprise you and show up ;)
(Maybe will surprise you and show up ;)

Pamper yourself with lap dances and exotic ladies around...
Just show up and be ready to relax and enjoy! :party:

Scott Hughes said:
They are by far the best agency in town!
:he: Thank you Scott... Our aim is to please.

We look forward to seeing you all!
With Best Regards,
Kelly
www.sassy-angels.com
 

ChrisD

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
Fantastic!!!!! I cant wait to meet with Valery :love:

Sassy Angels said:
Gentlemen,
Cum over to the party on Thursday...We are positive that Caerf will provide you with a night you will never forget…
will escort you with gorgeous female entertainers who are ready and willing have a great time with you! Treat yourself to the ultimate fun with our beautiful ladies allow with our dedicated staff to custom tailor the perfect moment to always remember.
Sassy ladies attending






(Maybe will surprise you and show up ;)
(Maybe will surprise you and show up ;)
(Maybe will surprise you and show up ;)

Pamper yourself with lap dances and exotic ladies around...
Just show up and be ready to relax and enjoy! :party:

:he: Thank you Scott... Our aim is to please.


We look forward to seeing you all!
With Best Regards,
Kelly
www.sassy-angels.com
 

Rebecca Richardson

Senior Member
Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154
Adelle St Clair said:
If asked politely I could be convinced to do so :wink:
Please Mistress, may you bring your whip.

And HOF, Echo is mine. I'll lend you her, but I want her back at the end of the night.
 
E

Emperor

Guest
Detective said:
Which girls from Mirage?.

Tessa, Greta, Scarlet, Latika, Kayla, Livia, Carmen D, Sabrina, Carmella and Aspen so far, more info to follow. Also may have space for up to 10 guys on his limo.
 
H

HOF

Guest
Rebecca Richardson said:
Please Mistress, may you bring your whip.

And HOF, Echo is mine. I'll lend you her, but I want her back at the end of the night.


Hey Ginger! How about the 3 of us just go back to my hotel and do dirty things all night long!
 
H

HOF

Guest
Lauren Summerhill said:
I don't really think you have to go to strip clubs and get sloshed to be "happy people". I just don't think you have to be drunk and half naked to have a really good time. Frankly, I adore evening gowns and champagne as much as I like vodka shots and nude dancers. I've been to Piano bars and had evening in gardens with a violin player filling the air that were WAY sexier then any strip club I've been too. Sexuality isn't always about promiscuity.

I work in the arts, and if there's one things people of artistic backgrounds know how to have, it's a party - ones that would get you thrown out of even strip club. The wildest parties are at a private residence where there are no rules. Don't get me wrong, there are a few clubs where the waiters know me on sight, and the dancers know I'll take them to the VIP room. In fact, that's part of the problem. I can't afford to be recognized - not by the staff at the club who know my real name, and not by people in the arts that might be there. Last thing I need is someone who knows me from my professional life wanting to join me for drinks because I'm there.

However, I think there's pleasure in elegance and grace, and I don't think it's impossible to have a blast at a tasteful venue. And certainly when meeting gentlemen I might want to get to know intimately for the first time, I'd like to be able to hear them talk and see a different side to their character then one that can be found in a strip club.

I must respectfully decline. I prefer to go to strip clubs on a one on one basis with my gentlemen friends.




I would imagine the ladies coming to meet the men would be the entertainment for the evening - that is what we do. If they can't keep you engaged over dinner, you know not to book a dinner date!!

WOW! Do you ever take that 2X4 out of your ass? Never did I say anyone had to get drunk to be happy or have fun. Nor did I ask you about your professional status, frankly Lauren, I don't give a damn! I've been waiting to write that to someone! Your evening gown would be hangin' from the ceiling fan and the champagne would be poured all over your body! :tongue: What would be the difference if you were at a piano bar or strip club, the staff would still recognize you?

You don't require that almighty attitude to reach great altitudes honey! Lighten up!
 

Three Lions

Member
Joined Jan 29, 2010
Messages 7
HOF said:
Lauren,

This is a party for happy people, not a state dinner for stick-in-the-muds! Unless, you want me to stick it in your mud!
You are expected to attend this social science outing wearing daisy dukes, spaghetti string top, or summer dress with no panties!
You need to attend so we can have a drink, flirt and end up doing the horizontal hustle in my hotel I'd like to introduce you to a dancer Echo, you ladies will enjoy each other.

I promise that the next time I'm dining with her majesty that you'll be my guest. You should know that the Queen is a bit of a lush and is known to run about the palace in her knickers

Demien2k5 said:
Paging Dr.Kildare! ... Dr.Kildare to the ER, stat! Seems there's a snooty, cellulite-afflicted woman presenting in dire need of having a massively condescending and dangerously pretentious stick pulled out of her ass! Dr.Kildare where are you....!?
HOF said:
WOW! Do you ever take that 2X4 out of your ass? Never did I say anyone had to get drunk to be happy or have fun. Nor did I ask you about your professional status, frankly Lauren, I don't give a damn! I've been waiting to write that to someone! Your evening gown would be hangin' from the ceiling fan and the champagne would be poured all over your body! What would be the difference if you were at a piano bar or strip club, the staff would still recognize you?

You don't require that almighty attitude to reach great altitudes honey! Lighten up!

WTF?

She just offerred a suggestion. An alternative. Something different from the norm. And then she explained why.

Then you two decided to make it personal and nasty/sarcastic. I think if anyone needs the stick removed from their asses, it's the two of you.

If you want to turn this into a boys-only frat house, keep up the "good" work.

Stay classy.
 

Nicole King

Well-known member
Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
king21 said:
Hey Emp!, what GOE ladies will be attending?

I am just waiting for a few more ladies to confirm and I will try to post the list later today. I was also asked if I wanted to offer any kind of prize or promotions and so I am now trying to think of some good prizes to hand out or a promotion to do...

Do any Caerf members have any good suggestions, Please let me know.

:party:
Thanks and let the party begin, its looks like Caerf will be taking over Club Paradise this Thursday night!


Nicole
 

GenevieveLajoie

Well-known member
Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Three Lions said:
WTF?

She just offerred a suggestion. An alternative. Something different from the norm. And then she explained why.

Then you two decided to make it personal and nasty/sarcastic. I think if anyone needs the stick removed from their asses, it's the two of you.

If you want to turn this into a boys-only frat house, keep up the "good" work.

Stay classy.
What newb said.
 
C

Chloe Croft

Guest
I talked to Vanessa and it doesn't look any other girls from Exquisite are coming. :-( But I'll still be there!! Can't wait to meet everyone.... :kiss:
 

Lou Siffer

Well-known member
Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
Three Lions said:
WTF?

She just offerred a suggestion. An alternative. Something different from the norm. And then she explained why.

Then you two decided to make it personal and nasty/sarcastic. I think if anyone needs the stick removed from their asses, it's the two of you.

If you want to turn this into a boys-only frat house, keep up the "good" work.

Stay classy.

Agreed, I don't know if something else happened to cause these responses (especially HOF) but they seem to be a little ovecommunity.

Lighten up guys.


Have fun, everyone.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom