Made with Love

IN-Call Undercover Girl About Town - Madison Doll

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
From Nov'09 - Solo #1 with Madison

Two weeks ago I had the most action packed PSE type duo session with Madison and Simone. Since this time i've been longing to unravel the mystery of Madison. I don't know what it is about her, maybe her sensuality, maybe her intoxicating personality, maybe its her easy going and playfull nature. All I know is I had to have more and couldn't wait.

Booking was easy via her booking service link. Went to her Markham
condo at the appointed time for a 2 hr session and no issues with security.

Madison opens the door in sexy loungewear and I knew this was going to be a very different experience. She is curvey and well endowed just as I like so my motor was starting to rev. Greeted with hugs & kisses, my day was turning around. Here I showed up stressed out and wrapped up tighter than a drum, she was melting my stresses already.

Off to have a quick shower and upon returning we had some wine to chill and get caught up with the last few weeks. Her efforts of getting me to relax was working and we started to heat up with some DFK and caresses. I should mention that I challenged Madison to lead the session and even throw in some surprise for me. I also requested this to be a sensual GFE so in order to have that happen its got to go both ways. BFE=GFE. What a way to warm up, mutual seduction, win-win situation here.

Not to get into all the real inimate details, we pleased each other with lots of sensual care in many ways. I will say that I have never had this type of experience where I was hanging on the edge of coming for over an hour. She even threw in a kinky surprise PM as requested (with great technique may I add). Finally, after being total pleasured for so long, SOG.

Then the most amazing thing happened, we talked & talked & talked. This was the real GFE, we shared everything from our business aspirations, giving ideas to each other, to lots of personal stuff(YMMV). You could say we clicked on a different level which heightened the GFE.

Madison was out to please and was willing to go another round but I was so drained of energy that there was no way. After getting so involved talking we lost track of time and did go over a little (no clock watching here, but don't expect overtime).

Upon leaving I got to see a different side of Madison, the undercover girl about town (this is not normal so big YMMV). Can't believe how hot she looks this way (mental note: must store image for my fantasies).

The only negative to this session was my body letting me down for a 2nd SOG. I'm going to have to rest up for a week before seeing her next time.

Would I repeat, hell yes, again & again & again.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Judge said:
Gd read your duo review and it was outstanding you saw her before the duo?.

No, I seen Simone first and I mentioned I wanted to see her in a duo. Her recommendation was Madison so I agreed. I don't mind saying I was nervous about iit because Madison does have a kinky streak to her. I am so glad that I took the chance as she has turned out to be my favourite lady. I have since seen Madison 2X solo and another duo with Alexandra.

Goes to show that taking a chance sometimes is worth it.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Haveanitch said:
Sorry dumb question, is that what I think it is?

Not a dumb question, yes the prostate can only be massaged from within the anus. The first time I heard about it I thought it was a dirty thing. If you realize though that unbelieveable pleasure can be obtained this way, providing you are relaxed and she has good technique. I will tell you that I, just like many other men will have full body orgasms where we completely shake all over from the pleasure. Its very different from normally coming but you must be relaxed and be comfortable with the idea to enjoy it.

Just so i'm clear, I had mentioned a PM possibility during an email to Madison, hence the reason she tried it on me. She is very respectful of our wishes and wouldn't do anything were not comfortable with. But you should know that if your wanting to try new things, she is open minded within her limits of course.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Beenthere123 said:
You have to love SP that genuinely treat you like a best friend and then fuck your brains out. That is a true GFE.

Your right, sex is important but enjoyment is catepulted over the top when you can relate as best friends too (even if it is only for 2 hrs at a time). One of the reasons why i'm so drawn to Madison is we do have some similar interests and I truely enjoy talking to her, besides other things of course. My last review in the series of Madison will prove that, stay tuned its coming up!

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
GDLLover said:
Your right, sex is important but enjoyment is catepulted over the top when you can relate as best friends too (even if it is only for 2 hrs at a time). One of the reasons why i'm so drawn to Madison is we do have some similar interests and I truely enjoy talking to her, besides other things of course. My last review in the series of Madison will prove that, stay tuned its coming up!

Will stay tuned.

Top Bottom