Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Tryst

TX School Restricts Parents from Walking Their Kids Home?!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Champy

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 21
Who makes these rules and why.

A Texas mom told Fox and Friends this morning that she pulled her two kids from an elementary school that restricted parents from walking their children home from school.

Bear Branch Elementary School, part of the Magnolia ISD, reportedly told parents that they could face a trespassing charge if they walk onto school grounds to pick up their children.

Parents, like Wendy Jarman, say that the policy comes from a new principal who is going too far with her new rules.

Despite living five minutes away, Jarman explained that her two children could no longer make the short walk with her.

Jarman has since switched them to a private school, since it was taking them an hour or more to get from the school to their house.

"It just wasn't a good situation for my kids," she said, explaining that officials cite safety as the reason for the new policy.

The school district, in a statement, said no parents are being arrested for coming onto the campus to pick up children.

The district said the "handful" of parents who want to walk their children home must wait until all cars and buses depart.

Jarman said parents have indeed been threatened with arrest by officers enforcing the policy.

Watch the interview above and let us know what you think of this story!

https://insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/08/texas-school-bans-parents-walking-kids-home

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Teachers are allowed to interact with kids in close proximity on school grounds, but parents are not to be trusted?

Fucking Government. Disgusting.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Admiral,

If government does many good things, why does it need to use force to cause people to accept their 'good deeds'? Why not, for example, allow public healthcare to compete with private healthcare, if indeed, the people want public healthcare over private healthcare?

Why does private healthcare have to be restricted if it is inferior to public healthcare? Why the use of force and the threat of punishment if government does so many good things that the people want?

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,859
Admiral,

If government does many good things, why does it need to use force to cause people to accept their 'good deeds'? Why not, for example, allow public healthcare to compete with private healthcare, if indeed, the people want public healthcare over private healthcare?

Why does private healthcare have to be restricted if it is inferior to public healthcare? Why the use of force and the threat of punishment if government does so many good things that the people want?

I read your post on the same subject on a different thread.

What force do they use?. Myself, family and friends have never been exposed to any type of force. Don't understimate the power of Canada's free healthcare. Coming from the USA we felt the pain when having to fork out thousands on bills even if you have insurance there are restrictions.

I end it at this.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Please stop saying healthcare is free. It costs billions of dollars every year.

Is education free too?

Are roads free?

Is the military free?

Why does the government have billions in debts if things they 'provide' are free?

W

Wanker

Please stop saying healthcare is free. It costs billions of dollars every year.

Is education free too?

Are roads free?

Is the military free?

Why does the government have billions in debts if things they 'provide' are free?

Nothing is free in this world. Corruption is widespread through all levels. Blame that Mayor that said "Government employees have a job for life". Just accept it, live with it or you going to develop an ulcer.

God

Joined Oct 3, 2015
Messages 7,814
Sue them all. Why not, its a trendy thing to do now :biggrin2:

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
I read your post on the same subject on a different thread.

What force do they use?. Myself, family and friends have never been exposed to any type of force. Don't understimate the power of Canada's free healthcare. Coming from the USA we felt the pain when having to fork out thousands on bills even if you have insurance there are restrictions.

I end it at this.

I suggest you try to skip paying your taxes. They will forcefully garnish your wages or they will forcefully arrest you.

Top Bottom