Made with Love

Twitter Dudes

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Chevy said:
You gentlemen should stop hijacking threads.

I'm sorry young man. Let me put this thread back on track......

Who are the whiteknights of TWITTERVERSE and which ladies do you like or dislike based on their twitter accounts!

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
I’ve mostly abandoned my Twitter account. I felt I was surrounding myself with drama or people who weren’t what they represented themselves to be as so many have commented on in this thread. Frankly what I was seeing others post was turning me off. People I know intimately communicate with me through other means anyhow so it’s not a big loss. Gives me more time to post on HUBGFE and deejay my radio station without a bra :tongue:

shoefrak

Joined Jun 19, 2013
Messages 8
That being said, if a provider chooses to offer it there is nothing I, or you or anyone else, can do about it, and shaming them wont change a damned thing. As for client risk, sex outside of monogamy is always a risk, you could just as easily pick something up from a girl who doesn't offer BBFS but has BB sex with her spouse who passed something on to her, or a civie, or whatever. If you're worried, use protection, or don't hobby.

As for your second question, I already said I don't necessarily condone the public outing, I think there are other solutions such as private lounges and websites like verifyhim which are absolutely necessary and should be used. Blacklisting is paramount to provider safety!

I've actually been wrestling this. Mainly because the SP I'm thinking of preaches safety on Twitter, but more importantly is now working with other providers for duos.

My general philosophy is that you can only protect yourself, and I recognize publicly outing an SP might even boost her business because some clients look for it, but is there no "community safety" aspect to think of?

Cybermike

Joined Jan 12, 2012
Messages 1,431
IFUSEEKAMY said:
I’ve mostly abandoned my Twitter account. I felt I was surrounding myself with drama or people who weren’t what they represented themselves to be as so many have commented on in this thread. Frankly what I was seeing others post was turning me off. People I know intimately communicate with me through other means anyhow so it’s not a big loss. Gives me more time to post on HUBGFE and deejay my radio station without a bra :tongue:

Amy, you are one smart cookie.

Top Bottom