Made with Love

Twitter Dudes

U

User-E

Yep, and do you know why vice was at my place, do you know all the reasons........ so if I want to post about my business, that's my right and what does mentioning vice tell anyone anyways....regardless, Escape do as you do, you are obviously vindictive towards many and angry beyond reason.....

You are a bully and I'm calling you out on it. You asked me for help. I went far above and beyond what other people would have done for you, yet you bitched at me and fucking harassed me the entire time! You're nuts!

C

cristycurves

You are a bully and I'm calling you out on it. You asked me for help. I went far above and beyond what other people would have done for you, yet you bitched at me and fucking harassed me the entire time! You're nuts!

Lol, I asked you for help?? omg, Escape, seriously be real. I harassed you and I sought your help???? This path that you're lamenting about was started by and encouraged by you and you offered your advice, computer knowledge, etc, because the end goal, was a goal you've been wanting for a long time. So, you need a reality check. Your other post to Olivia is as foolish as the one above, you love to "call out" others and when they do it to you, you cry "poor me" my poor heart, my poor anxiety.....you've been through so much. You are a self absorbed stalker, who I have to believe after all of these posts has truly lost it. This is just unbelievable!

F

Fuggedabouditt

^There is no battle Fugged, just some people think they can push and not be pushed back. I don't think being equal has anything to do with how a man talks to a woman, much the same as I don't think because a women hits a man, that the man should hit back. That's just how I was raised. But do as you feel just. But expect that when any man talks like that to a woman I'll defend her, as I feel that's the womanly thing to do.

:good:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Customer service starts at first interaction with any job.
Yes, it can be quite irritating answering what may seem like obvious information to you, but there will always be someone who missed it, or were even too lazy to check. It’s still your job to answer the questions if you care and want the best results for your business.
Before transitioning into sex work I worked in a clothing store that had huge sales quite often. There would be giant bright red "50% off entire store" signs throughout, yet I would still have customers asking me what the sales for today were. It was my job to politely answer their (what to me seemed like incredibly stupid) questions. I couldn’t tell them to “look around and figure it out”, I would be complained about and fired.

"What are your rates?”

*Inhale.. exhale..*

“My rates are
xxx for 1h
xxx for 2h
xxx for 3h
If you have any further questions please view my website or FAQ page at [link here] first which should answer most of your curiosities.
Thank you!"

The simple questions are never going to stop no matter how clear you are on your ads or website. It is your choice to provide either excellent or poor customer service.

Now I'm not talking about intrusive questions such as incall address and services, I'm talking basic questions like "when are you available?", etc.

I can say you were a pleasure booking with and a firecracker of a young lady during the session.

yes yes I know I'm kissing RubberRags butt but oh what a sweet bootay it is! DAMN!

Jasper

Joined Sep 26, 2013
Messages 883
How is expressing an opinion such as political deemed as dangerous...to you? Get a fucking grip.

Don't feel bad as I know you don't. Your pussy and or your time is not made of gold or platinum or any other precious material.
An angry man who resents strong women in control of their lives is more likely to be dangerous.

F

Fuggedabouditt

An angry man who resents strong women in control of their lives is more likely to be dangerous.

Your armour needs shining.

Who said I resent anyone you fucking idiot. She mixes her personal opinions on her "business" twatter feed and then she goes on to say she separates them in her personal twatter feed but then circumvents that by saying she expresses her personal opinions on her business feed. Like most times you and I have been at it, you are simply a fucking idiot who doesn't delve any deeper than the cover.

If there's anything I'm angry about, it's the stupidity in people LIKE YOU.

Jasper

Joined Sep 26, 2013
Messages 883
Your armour needs shining.

Who said I resent anyone you fucking idiot. She mixes her personal opinions on her "business" twatter feed and then she goes on to say she separates them in her personal twatter feed but then circumvents that by saying she expresses her personal opinions on her business feed. Like most times you and I have been at it, you are simply a fucking idiot who doesn't delve any deeper than the cover.

If there's anything I'm angry about, it's the stupidity in people LIKE YOU.
I expected to be called a white knight by a jackass and you didn't let me down. You do have anger towards those who have "twatter" feeds and you do laugh at sexworkers who have been in unfortunate circumstances.

F

Fuggedabouditt

I expected to be called a white knight by a jackass and you didn't let me down. You do have anger towards those who have "twatter" feeds and you do laugh at sexworkers who have been in unfortunate circumstances.

I'm glad I didn't let you down like you did to your parents.

C

cristycurves

I've met several who would be considered manhaters for their strong opinions and anger online and each was a good experience. :good:
I've never seen a true manhater on here but yes they could be dangerous.

I haven't seen any either. Nor will I mention names, but those sex workers who have a need to kiss ass constantly, are always seen as pathetic and needy:)

U

User-E

There's a bunch of Indy SP's from the Vancouver area who hate men like I've never seen men hated before.

They love to exploit the review boards to push their agendas and advertise, but they secretly plot the destruction of the same boards behind closed doors. The 'reviews' I have read about 'bad dates', along with the blatant scheming and plotting to ruin to the lives and reputations of clients/reviewers/board members/other SP's is the most vicious, horrific online content I've ever read.

What's worse - they claim to be advocates for the entire industry, for the men, not just in it for themselves - and the guys believe it! They have to believe it because sex worker organizations and advocates are the only hope they have for someone to fight for them against the laws in Canada. The can't do it themselves out of fear of prosecution.

F

Fuggedabouditt

There's a bunch of Indy SP's from the Vancouver area who hate men like I've never seen men hated before.

They love to exploit the review boards to push their agendas and advertise, but they secretly plot the destruction of the same boards behind closed doors. The 'reviews' I have read about 'bad dates', along with the blatant scheming and plotting to ruin to the lives and reputations of clients/reviewers/board members/other SP's is the most vicious, horrific online content I've ever read.

What's worse - they claim to be advocates for the entire industry, for the men, not just in it for themselves - and the guys believe it! They have to believe it because sex worker organizations and advocates are the only hope they have for someone to fight for them against the laws in Canada. The can't do it themselves out of fear of prosecution.

The SP who I was in a little tete a tete the other is in this category. And in my opinion, a lot of the Indies are too, just read their Twitter feeds. Nope. No thanks. Not even with shithead Jasper's dick and Peace pushing.

Top Bottom