Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Toronto Girlfriends

Twitter Dudes

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Analme

Reviewer
Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 2,026
Watching some of the interaction between some guys on Twitter is completely sickening. The ass kissing is out of control on twitter.

Dudes or better known as whiteknights slagging boards, slagging detailed reviews, agreeing with everything SP's say just to garner brownie points.

I'm all for respecting the ladies but some ladies act like wives and some "dudes" act like brow beaten husbands.


Please note this is my personal opinion, no names were given so before you flame me be warned I do will flame back.
 

dude.love

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2014
Messages 281
It is sickening. Sometimes I wonder if these accounts are really the SPs behind it.
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Analme said:
Please note this is my personal opinion, no names were given so before you flame me be warned I do will flame back.

I'll name names!

Peter and Mucking....TWITTER THIEVES....chain up your mopeds and hide your nutella jars...these two twitter bandits are not to be trusted!
 
T

TFZL1

Guest
I use twitter to keep up with some of my favorite SP's. And keep up with their latest pics :)

I've learned a lot about what some of them like and dislike. But I do get tired of them going on, and on, and on, complaining about guys trying to book without following instructions.

ok, ok, I heard you. The guys who need the instructions aren't on twitter looking for them.
 
C

cristycurves

Guest
Ass kissing, sucking up is sickening wherever it happens, I was on another board where that is apparently expected and overtly evident, well for those who aren't part of that crowd. As far as it happening on twitter, I haven't seen it but then I post mostly animal rescue stuff. I am following some of the ladies here, and will retweet their ads or whatever pics they post that I like, other than that, no complaints. On every social site there will be good and bad, just block or ignore what you don't like.
 

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
TFZL1 said:
But I do get tired of them going on, and on, and on, complaining about guys trying to book without following instructions.

ok, ok, I heard you. The guys who need the instructions aren't on twitter looking for them.

It really is a turn off because seeing an escort is about escaping a nagging wife and paying for a fantasy. Once that fantasy is crushed by the constant nagging and client bashing on Twitter you really want to pick up the phone and book?
 

dude.love

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2014
Messages 281
Some escorts on twitter also don't realize that twitter is a form of advertising for them and not a locker room where they talk shop.

One escort from the US tweeted that she keeps a knife under her bed and her husband is in the next room ready to jump a client if things go awry. Fine, she can take those precautions if it makes her feel safe or is required, but telling the world via twitter ruins the fantasy of seeing an escort and makes the client think "what kind of environment is she operating out of? Perhaps too dangerous for me...next"

Another escort tweeted a pic of her shit stained bed sheets after a client left. Fine, shit (pun intended) happens. Take it up with the client. But to show it on twitter makes a prospective client think "what kind of clients does this escort see? ones who shit all over the place. No thanks...next"
 
B

Boing

Guest
dude.love said:
Some escorts on twitter also don't realize that twitter is a form of advertising for them and not a locker room where they talk shop.

One escort from the US tweeted that she keeps a knife under her bed and her husband is in the next room ready to jump a client if things go awry. Fine, she can take those precautions if it makes her feel safe or is required, but telling the world via twitter ruins the fantasy of seeing an escort and makes the client think "what kind of environment is she operating out of? Perhaps too dangerous for me...next"

Another escort tweeted a pic of her shit stained bed sheets after a client left. Fine, shit (pun intended) happens. Take it up with the client. But to show it on twitter makes a prospective client think "what kind of clients does this escort see? ones who shit all over the place. No thanks...next"

No wonder I stopped hobbying.
 
C

cristycurves

Guest
dude.love said:
Some escorts on twitter also don't realize that twitter is a form of advertising for them and not a locker room where they talk shop.

One escort from the US tweeted that she keeps a knife under her bed and her husband is in the next room ready to jump a client if things go awry. Fine, she can take those precautions if it makes her feel safe or is required, but telling the world via twitter ruins the fantasy of seeing an escort and makes the client think "what kind of environment is she operating out of? Perhaps too dangerous for me...next"

Another escort tweeted a pic of her shit stained bed sheets after a client left. Fine, shit (pun intended) happens. Take it up with the client. But to show it on twitter makes a prospective client think "what kind of clients does this escort see? ones who shit all over the place. No thanks...next"


On a positive note, those types of posts will help you screen your escorts. How some act, what they post online, can be an indication of how they'll be in person.
 

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,574
cristycurves said:
On a positive note, those types of posts will help you screen your escorts. How some act, what they post online, can be an indication of how they'll be in person.

I believe this is the definitely the case.

In this thread I believe the OP was focusing more on the guys than the ladies. The characters who always agree with the escorts for brownie points and there are a few for sure.
 

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
cristycurves said:
On every social site there will be good and bad, just block or ignore what you don't like.

This applies to this site as well, even to those posts some find offensive.
 

Analme

Reviewer
Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 2,026
Hook is correct I was referring to the men. Truth be told I enjoy watching what the ladies say because this is how base my screening on!:biggrin2:

Since one of the biggest offenders is not on the board and I do agree with DudeLove, I believe this is really a woman pretending to be a man. Here is an example of an ass kisser. If it is a he , he's hoping to get special treatment or it's a SP thinking she will teach the men manners. His avatar is obviously fake too because I guarantee you he's not a good looking young guy.

User Actions
Follow

thetallguy@thetawlguy
Not only does prebooking help a lady out with her schedule, it provides a sweet distraction while a life changing decision awaits deciding.

User Actions
Follow

thetallguy@thetawlguy
Why write really graphic Escort reviews? She fucked me silly too, but just because I didn't tell the internet doesn't mean it didn't happen





User Actions
Follow

thetallguy@thetawlguy
If a lady you'd like to meet falls outside of your fiscal capacity, you have 2 options. 1.Never ever contact her. Or 2. Start saving.

User Actions
Follow

thetallguy@thetawlguy
As a new Client, I thought I needed to be active on the Escort boards. I'd tell newbie me to not be such a douche.


thetallguy@thetawlguy Mar 18
Contacting an available Escort with ?, u avail?, how much?, services? just means the lovely lady will still be available for serious gents.




Supposedly this kiss ass is a newbie but sure comes off to me as someone that's been around a while and is playing the game.

There are more and ladies don't fall for it. It's smoke and mirrors. He only states what you want to hear.
 
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 767
Raiden said:
I'll name names!

Peter and Mucking....TWITTER THIEVES....chain up your mopeds and hide your nutella jars...these two twitter bandits are not to be trusted!

now wait a moment sir, I'm a thief? Who is the one that flattens my truck's tires all the time? You are the one spilling my caramel jars and passing the white envelopes so I get block by the ladies.
Dont believe a word that Nutellaman says. He is in love
 
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
I stay away from the ladies that have to many stipulations via their ads, such as:

1. Keep texting to a minimum
2. NO I won't send pictures so don't ask
3. If you book and don't show, you will be blacklisted
4. Clients 35+

and on and on.................
 

Analme

Reviewer
Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 2,026
MisterAsianLover said:
I stay away from the ladies that have to many stipulations via their ads, such as:

1. Keep texting to a minimum
2. NO I won't send pictures so don't ask
3. If you book and don't show, you will be blacklisted
4. Clients 35+

and on and on.................

Stating their requirements doesn't bother me because it helps me save time and money if I don't meet their wishlist. Truth be told the easiest way to hobby is through the agencies. No drama and no major screening. In the last 2 years I've been rotating through 3 solid regulars who have been great in all aspects.
 
Top Bottom