Made with Love
Hush Companions
Sexy Friends Toronto

TUESDAY @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall) Four(4) Hot & Extremely Excited Temptations!!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Select Company

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,318

-1*
TODAY (TUESDAY)
JACQUELINE + NIKITA + ROMINA + SAVANNA

!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!

-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --2pm-7pm!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!

-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --1pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!

-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!

-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --2:30m-10pm

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137

RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
When you look at me,
You think of yourself.
I am always ready to talk
Whether times are easy or rough.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I am always with you
But commonly forgotten.
You use me constantly,
And can sometimes be rotten.

What am I?

ANSWER:Air.

About this Discussion

0 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom