Made with Love

Garden of Eden Tuesday afternoon delight

nntsci

Reviewer
Joined Jul 15, 2016
Messages 752
One of my favourite songs extolls the virtues of Tuesday afternoon.

Tuesday afternoon
I'm just beginning to see
Now I'm on my way
It doesn't matter to me
Chasing the clouds away

Something calls to me
The trees are drawing me near
I've got to find out why
Those gentle voices I hear
Explain it all with a sigh

Well it was Tuesday and I was feeling like some companionship :biggrin2:.
One of my long time favourites is once again travelling and likely won't be back for a few months, so I decided to try someone new.
I typically have a preference for long wavy dark hair, but decided for the sake of variety to see a blonde.
After a extensive research and planning I contacted Garden of Eden and booked an hour with Alessandra.
I've met some wonderful ladies at GOE; I was very happy with my choice this time as well.
Booking by email was easy, and I arrived at the place at a somewhat ironic address.
(I don't want to give away their address, but suffice to say the street name refers to self control over excessive behavior).
I was given a number an access code to contact the lady.
The number pad on the room calling board was hard to use and wouldn't take the last digit for several tries (the names used in the past worked better).
But we connected and I went up the elevator.
Alessandra opened the door and gave me a hug and noted that I was ccccold.
She was hot. She was dressed in something very similar to the picture I've inserted below (from the GOE web site).

The condo is nice and private, the room has its own shower, and in my experience there rarely seems to be other people at the same time (but that could be that the times I pick, later afternoon, are not popular).
Her face and, well all of her, is very pretty. She has blonde hair mixed with light brown.
Her hair is lovely.
It was a very good GFE. I enjoyed talking to her and cuddling, and etc..
She has lovely soft skin and was just a treat to hold.
Her kisses were very sweet, but short. I'd prefer long more intensive kissing, but in ever other respect I was very pleased with my choice.
Gorgeous body; very young (21 years old); her pictures are very accurate; she is very energetic; very enthusiastic; clean and sweet; listens to my requests; knows what she is doing; great personality; seemed to enjoy my company; some good witty repartee; no rush; all around a wonderful hour spent with a gorgeous sweet young lady.

Short forms: DATY; COWGIRL; MISH; MPOS; MSOG

I will probably see her again.
I will very likely repeat with GOE

1509332539ba9c5370637d48e098b8e49b7bfaaaad.jpg

Last edited:

nntsci

Reviewer
Joined Jul 15, 2016
Messages 752
Ipost said:
Congrats on your first review. Who is or was next on your list?.

Thanks, but its not actually my first review. I've reviewed Kim and LaceynextDoor; as well as several ladies on 3 other review boards (including Amillie, Grace, Sophia etc.), and replied to some other reviews.

Next hummm. Well she's a secret... taking her to an opera... keeping her all to myself... lol... not really, I actually I reviewed her a while back. But I might later see Amillie again (reviewed on another board) and then review her here as well; and probably see Alessandra again. No plans beyond that I've become a bit of a serial monogamous, lol.

Reel

Joined Dec 22, 2014
Messages 19
What more can one ask?.

Gorgeous body; very young (21 years old); her pictures are very accurate; she is very energetic; very enthusiastic; clean and sweet; listens to my requests; knows what she is doing; great personality; seemed to enjoy my company; some good witty repartee; no rush;

JJicq

Reviewer
Joined Nov 25, 2016
Messages 104
I like your Tuesday’s! I just get excited because Moonshiners comes on Discovery Channel, Tuesday evenings at 9 during their season. Thanks for the review!

nntsci said:
One of my favourite songs extolls the virtues of Tuesday afternoon.

Tuesday afternoon
I'm just beginning to see
Now I'm on my way
It doesn't matter to me
Chasing the clouds away

Something calls to me
The trees are drawing me near
I've got to find out why
Those gentle voices I hear
Explain it all with a sigh

Well it was Tuesday and I was feeling like some companionship :biggrin2:.
One of my long time favourites is once again travelling and likely won't be back for a few months, so I decided to try someone new.
I typically have a preference for long wavy dark hair, but decided for the sake of variety to see a blonde.
After a extensive research and planning I contacted Garden of Eden and booked an hour with Alessandra.
I've met some wonderful ladies at GOE; I was very happy with my choice this time as well.
Booking by email was easy, and I arrived at the place at a somewhat ironic address.
(I don't want to give away their address, but suffice to say the street name refers to self control over excessive behavior).
I was given a number an access code to contact the lady.
The number pad on the room calling board was hard to use and wouldn't take the last digit for several tries (the names used in the past worked better).
But we connected and I went up the elevator.
Alessandra opened the door and gave me a hug and noted that I was ccccold.
She was hot. She was dressed in something very similar to the picture I've inserted below (from the GOE web site).

The condo is nice and private, the room has its own shower, and in my experience there rarely seems to be other people at the same time (but that could be that the times I pick, later afternoon, are not popular).
Her face and, well all of her, is very pretty. She has blonde hair mixed with light brown.
Her hair is lovely.
It was a very good GFE. I enjoyed talking to her and cuddling, and etc..
She has lovely soft skin and was just a treat to hold.
Her kisses were very sweet, but short. I'd prefer long more intensive kissing, but in ever other respect I was very pleased with my choice.
Gorgeous body; very young (21 years old); her pictures are very accurate; she is very energetic; very enthusiastic; clean and sweet; listens to my requests; knows what she is doing; great personality; seemed to enjoy my company; some good witty repartee; no rush; all around a wonderful hour spent with a gorgeous sweet young lady.

Short forms: DATY; COWGIRL; MISH; MPOS; MSOG

I will probably see her again.
I will very likely repeat with GOE

nntsci

Reviewer
Joined Jul 15, 2016
Messages 752
I like your Tuesday’s! I just get excited because Moonshiners comes on Discovery Channel, Tuesday evenings at 9 during their season. Thanks for the review!

lol... yes... but it was actually Wednesday. lol...

I think I really like Wednesdays... cause I saw a lady yesterday and I again thought it was Tuesday, lol, because of the holiday weekend.

or I'm going senile.

About this Discussion

18 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom