Made with Love

Trip to Barrie

liteload

Joined Apr 13, 2010
Messages 8
Lurker looking for info, by the looks of the reviews it appears that NH is the agency I should trust on my upcoming trip. I realize that this is my first post on this site. Could anyone here make any further recommendations on ladies from NH or any others also. I would also appreciate any input fo hotel/motels that are at least SP neutral for outcalls, of course I would expect hotel info in a PM.
Thanks

I

iceman_dci

Apparently your best bet is to see an Indy named Phoenix, she advertises in CL. Her reviews are stellar but you should pre book as she doesn't work very much.

Good Luck!!

liteload

Joined Apr 13, 2010
Messages 8
I will see about Phoenix I see here and on some other sites that Roxie also has some fair reviews. As I will be in Barrie 3 days I will need the services of a few SPs and thought that an agency would be best. Any opinions to pass on of agencies in Barrie?

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
liteload said:
Lurker looking for info, by the looks of the reviews it appears that NH is the agency I should trust on my upcoming trip. I realize that this is my first post on this site. Could anyone here make any further recommendations on ladies from NH or any others also. I would also appreciate any input fo hotel/motels that are at least SP neutral for outcalls, of course I would expect hotel info in a PM.
Thanks

For hotels I would not suggest you go to any Comfort Inns. Very nosy. Sometimes they lock the doors at night and question some visitors. I usually use a motel but it isn't great if you are staying for multiple days. Most of the hotels are fine. If you use an agency I think you're right to go with NH. They have the most to choose from.

It's hard to recommend a lady without knowing what your looking for.

liteload

Joined Apr 13, 2010
Messages 8
Thanks for the replies, I like the idea of a standard motel for the privacy of your own door. I have noticed in some cities the SPs will only do outcalls to hotels is this a problem in Barrie or are motels accepted.

liteload

Joined Apr 13, 2010
Messages 8
Kevin as far as what I am looking for, petite spinners mostly as I am verticaly challenged myself. ;)GFE, PSE and maybe even a duo, hey I got 3 days live the adventure, why not make it fun. Any info would be appreciated.

chevysrlemons

Joined Jan 27, 2010
Messages 14
barbosa said:
You shouldn't have management/security issues with mid-scale accomodations eg. travel-lodge, holiday-inn xpress. Good luck.

Go to the ***** Inn and say you have to have a parking lot entry room. Just say you have too much to carry to the room that you can't leave in the vehicle for the night.

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom