Made with Love

Out-Call Tricia @ Cupids

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
Tricia from Cupids recently met me and, just like all the other paparazzi, went nuts over me.

First things first. This review has some music to go with it. I am in the entertainment business, after all. Reviews say Tricia is a little devil in bed, and both the little and the devil part are so true. Tricia arrives and is both the size of a button and cute as one too (cuter than the pics, as I think agency pics do some hiding (understandably)). Look - to be serious - when Tricia strolled into my 86 room mansion and I realized the full import of that 4’8” statistic on Cupids’ website, I had to ask for ID just to be sure. Tricia is so short, when I looked at her license, I could see her feet in the photo. But fine, age = 23, just like the website says, and we all know websites in this industry tell nothing but the truth so help me flying spaghetti monster. So all is legal and let’s get to the dirty (little) devil part.

So Tricia says she is at my mansion to entertain me. Well not actually in so many words, but I knew what was up when she stowed the ladder after climbing the stairs, because I’m not as dumb as the tabloids claim (how dumb can I be, I’m fucking Angelina Jolie and you’re not). Tricia is a good conversationalist, but because I’m such an arrogant prick, I limited our chit chat to the totally inconsequential things strangers talk about before fucking in the first five minutes of meeting. Soon that single glass of wine had emboldened me to respectfully request her company on my lap. Tricia can kiss with the best of them, by which I mean kiss like me, and being my smooth self I soon found my hands gravitating to her cute little butt. At that point my mind immediately went to George Thorogood, because this was about to get bad to the bone. ‘B-B-B-B-Bad, Bad to the bone’. Tricia complemented me, saying that ‘on the day I was born, all the nurses (must have) gathered ‘round, and now Tricia (found herself) gazing in wide wonder, at the joy she had found’. Being the charismatic Brad fucking Pitt, I whispered sweetly in reply, that ‘I broke a thousand hearts, before I met you (that would be Tricia), and I'll break a thousand more baby, before I am through’. Well Tricia loved my sweet nothings, and excused herself to wash up, having gotten a little sweaty climbing Everest – from T’s perspective - on the way into my mansion (I left a boot in the stairwell by accident).

Next stop, the bedroom. Lots of sucky slurpy noises later, and after some expertly administered BBBJ, and professionally tolerated appreciation of my probably hopeless DATY, there arrived the big moment. Here is where the devil part enters our story. Tricia treated me to Asian Cowgirl. https://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_asiancowgirl.shtml See, not all Asians look the same. It was even a no-hands (on my part) Asian Cowgirl. Righteous. The mirror gave a great view, and Tricia treated me to some dirty talk, commenting on her own 'narcissism' at watching herself in the mirror. I don't even know what narcissism is but I was watching myself in the mirror too. Later, Tricia returned to more orthodox cowgirl, again making great use of the mirror to watch it all unfold. This girl can go. Total devil. But there’s more!

Next came doggie. Even if you hate submissiveness, you can’t help but enjoy the dominance of doggie with this petite little firecracker. As AC/DC put it, it’s the joy of being on the ‘Highway to Hell’, ‘because you don’t need reason, don’t need rhyme. No stop signs, speed limit. Nobody’s gonna slow me down. Like a wheel, gonna spin it. Nobody's gonna mess me round’. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCssYzVl6oQ So that was the situation, Brad and Tricia, Tricia watching Brad in Tricia, not in Tricia, in Tricia again, you get the picture. I’m on the ‘Highway to Hell (don’t stop me)’. But being Brad Pitt – I mean hot, talented, and modest to boot – I might have went too hard at it. Tricia dirty-talked her way to saying I really 'opened her up'. Was that Tricia-code for ‘WTF Brad! I know you’re bigger than me, but get a clue’? Either way, it was dirty and hot, it stroked my ego, got me all over-excited, so that it was all over bar the chit chat about more inconsequential things.

The moral of this story is just as AC/DC put it: ‘Hey Satan, payed my dues’. Should you too see Tricia? Hell yeah, my lads, ‘cuz she is ‘Bad to the bone. B-B-B-B-Bad B-B-B-Bad B-B-B-Bad Bad to the bone’.

Hobby away and tell people about it.

Last edited:

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
3somesarethenewblack said:
Brad, excellent review. Sentry and I have been trying to see Tricia for months. I guess we just need to keep on trying .

Thx Mrs Sentry. Let's say that i just got lucky (T was available), and then i got lucky again (T is lovely AND a bed devil).

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
Beenthere123 said:
WhereTF did you come from Brad?

Oklahoma, of course. Thought everyone knew that? Real question is where did Tricia come from, because I vote we all move there and hope there's more of such little sweetie's there.

About this Discussion

17 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom