Made with Love

Out-Call Tricia @ Cupids Review

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Tricia @ Cupids
[/URL]

My ATF Daphne was not available today and I am in the mood for some pussy. I read many sellar reviews on Tricia. Normally I don't go for pale skin but after seeing her photos and the fact that she is so tiny and cute I had to see her. Called Cupids and booking was easy. Tricia arrived just on time. I open the door and the cutest little girl walk in and already naughty things are running in my mind. We took care of business and she called her driver, things are good.

We chated a bit and she brought her bag of toys to show me. I thought this is going to be fun. I suggested that she wear this cute red and white poka-dot bikini that I bought. She went to the bathroom to put in on and when she came out it was FUCKIN WOW! She looked so cute, she even had white stockings that add a nice touch. I love girls in white stockings makes me hot.

She came over to me on the couch to sit on my lap and I admired her up close groping her, then I slide the bikini top to each side to expose the most perfect B-cup breast that I ever saw. The nipples were pink perfection, I sucked them and they responded very well and got very hard. I continue to suck both of them back forth and pinching them hard. She enjoyed it. Then LFK to DFK for a few minutes before lifted her up and placed her on the floor and began to eat her pussy. She moaned with pleasure and I enjoyed eating the prettiest and pinkest pussy I ever seen. Some digits trying to hit her G-spot, she said "it feels good" but I did not do enough to make her cum. Perhaps next time she will coach me better on hitting her G-spot and even making her squirt.

She plays with her toys for a bit to get herself going. I grab her hand to bring it over to my cock and she starts stroking it. It leads to a wonderful and very wet BBBJ. We 69 for 5 minutes before sliding on the rubber, she gets on top and rides me CG, RCG, spins around for CG, then RCG and spins around for more CG. I pick her up for stand and carry position before laying her down on my bed for MISH. Then back on floor for doggy and as I fuck her doggy she used her toy to rub her clit and screams with pleasure. Some more MISH for few minutes. Off comes the rubber for a stellar BBBJ and finally blowing my load on her perfect breast.

Tricia is the ultimate spinner. She is vey tiny and her body is perfection. She is not for guys who don't like short petite girls. I am only 5'7", I am not considered tall, she makes feel taller that's why I love short girls. You guys 6'0" and up look eslewhere.

Face: 8
Body: 10
Attitude: 10
Service: 9

$250/hr.

love exotics

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 75
lovelatinas said:
Tricia @ Cupids
[/COLOR][/URL]

Some digits trying to hit her G-spot, she said "it feels good" but I did not do enough to make her cum. Perhaps next time she will coach me better on hitting her G-spot and even making her squirt.

Thanks for the review. Did you try any rear-digits? Was she responsive?

I

iceman_dci

She is the epitome of spinner-ism. I'd be afraid of crushing her if I wasn't careful, but I do love the petite/spinners but I think she is categorized as a spinnerette!

Top Bottom