Made with Love

Treating women truly as equals is a great thing

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
IfYouSeekAmy said:
Whoa, do you really classify this as "dumping on someone" ??

ugh, Maddie, I desperately need some hugs that turn into something more

I am here. :) :great:

PS. Sorry again but I genuinely hope those "members" continue to contribute even though some of them are opinonated but aren't we all. Some are just more blunt than others. Meanwhile I honestly don't think thesun was riding on MAL's horse nor being suspicious. I hope this doesn't discourage him from contributing here regardless if he is a part time or full time contributor.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
papasmerf said:
Yes he often brags about his old Wang

Wang2200.png

I even have a 50 baud acoustic coupler to go with it! Kiddies today say I need a new comfuser, something about getting onto antisocial medium like FacePage or InstaTunes, but I think they're all smoking weed.

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,573
peace said:
I am here. :) :great:

PS. Sorry again but I genuinely hope those "members" continue to contribute even though some of them are opinonated but aren't we all. Some are just more blunt than others. Meanwhile I honestly don't think thesun was riding on MAL's horse nor being suspicious. I hope this doesn't discourage him from contributing here regardless if he is a part time or full time contributor.

I agree with you Peace...A forum needs varying opinion to keep it interesting.

If truth be told I find MisterAsian's post interesting, some are funny , some are to raise eyebrows but if it's truly what he feels or believes then great.

Another point not yet mentioned is this becomes a valuable tool for ladies using board handles in their screening process. They can assess based on a handles posts if they wish to entertain the client.

C

cristycurves

HOOKED said:
I agree with you Peace...A forum needs varying opinion to keep it interesting.

If truth be told I find MisterAsian's post interesting, some are funny , some are to raise eyebrows but if it's truly what he feels or believes then great.

Another point not yet mentioned is this becomes a valuable tool for ladies using board handles in their screening process. They can assess based on a handles posts if they wish to entertain the client.

Yes varying opinions are needed and we all want them . *BUT* if someone were to come on here and go on and on about different races using derogatory terms they'd be called on and and rightfully so. It should be no different for gender specific posts that are condescending and mean spirited, opinion or not. Just because someone has an opinion as to how one sex, one race, one person is,should be or whatever, doesn't mean it should be voiced, especially when it DEMEANS.
and sorry Peace, simply because you don't see him as suspicious doesn't mean he isn't. He clearly defended Mal numerous times as he did my bully, so...and..So since we all like opinions, I'll state mine, anyone that supports a bully should be considered suspect, anyone that supports a misogynist, should be considered suspect, but that's just my opinion:)
People can be racist, they can be ignorant, they can be misogynistic, vile, rude, that's their right, it's also another's right to put them in their place. Hate speech is hate speech, no matter how you wrap it and thankfully some here can see through paper.

JessieJames

Reviewer
Joined Dec 31, 2013
Messages 774
oldguyzer said:
Since, in the Bob discussion a year ago, you classified me as one of the clique, I must ask: please show me where I instigate (as opposed to responding to an obnoxious post), or how we "gang up" on members...I've been here for five years or so, and only Bob and MSC (both of whom were banned for reasons that had nothing to do with "the clique") were objects of my persistent rebuttals, and now MAL (who was left alone by "the clique" until his posts turned stupid). So how you see this as a few members dictating the will of the board I don't get...three members, all three of whom were posting obnoxious comments (and hence why two were banned). MAl has been posting other threads and "the clique" has left him "unganged up" on, simply because he was behaving as a person instead of an obnoxious troll.

You don't like my objecting to idiots? Oh well...your choice.

You misunderstand my point entirely. I wholeheartedly agree you have a right to challenge anyone including myself if you disagree with anything someone posts the same as I do if you post something I find repulsive but if the individual gets banned for nothing but defending their position then this is entirely a different issue. This was my angst and some other member's objection when Bito was banned. I only use Bito because it seems at times MAL is following Bito's path.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
JessieJames said:
You misunderstand my point entirely. I wholeheartedly agree you have a right to challenge anyone including myself if you disagree with anything someone posts the same as I do if you post something I find repulsive but if the individual gets banned for nothing but defending their position then this is entirely a different issue. This was my angst and some other member's objection when Bito was banned. I only use Bito because it seems at times MAL is following Bito's path.

As far as I can tell, Bobistheowl is not banned, he simply decided not to post again if I remember correctly.

MSC was banned, but he deserved it.

As for MAL, when he started here his posts were welcome and we all participated. Then he started to make idiotic, antagonistic statements...deliberately trying to provoke a response...and he got a response.

G

Guido

I've never been ganged up on and if anyone did they'd be rolling around on the ground with a fat man in a speedo! It wouldn't be pretty and I'd probably win.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
Guido said:
I've never been ganged up on and if anyone did they'd be rolling around on the ground with a fat man in a speedo! It wouldn't be pretty and I'd probably win.

"It wouldn't be pretty" is enough to keep me away :-Cool/":don'twantto-see:/

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
escapefromstress said:
I just find it odd that people who rarely contribute to the Lobby, feel the need to jump in with criticism of how other board members are interacting, especially if that's the only time they contribute.
I didn't realize there was a prerequisite to follow and last time I checked HUBGFE welcomed all members. Ergo it shouldn't be odd.

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
cristycurves said:
I side with Escape and OG, I think they are both making justified comments. I find it funny how the Sun likes to "shine" on the majority of my posts yet is always supportive towards the majority mal's posts, which are clearly rude and demeaning towards women and funny how he'll dump on someone for dumping on mal, yet he himself will dump on a "select" few himself, very interesting!!:biggrin2:Hmmmmmm
There are a lot of strongly opinionated people here and yes we all have a right to speak, but there isn't a need for anyone to state theirs if it's offensive or hate based , nor should anyone want to demean someone for not agreeing, or for having a different
mindset, unless they purposely want to stir a pot.

You are assuming alot and if anything you seem to follow MAL everywhere. I let your comments speak for themselves. Meanwhile like JesseJames said previously, I am entitled to my opinions and it is up tp you to agree with them or not. You are free to ignore them but Sorry i cannot function as a Mangina. I speak for myself and no one else. If I feel MAL presented a few good solid perspectives, that is my decision. Feel free to label or accuse me but i refuse to stop expressing what i feel. Secondly you lost me on the topic of bullying especially when you called Peace of all people a bully.

Seriously Wtf...calling Peace a bully.

U

User-E

I didn't realize there was a prerequisite to follow and last time I checked HUBGFE welcomed all members. Ergo it shouldn't be odd.

This is what happens:

Person 'A' posts an opinion.

Person 'B' expresses their opinion of A's opinion.

Person 'C' expresses their opinion of B's opinion of A.

Person 'D' expresses their opinion of C's opinion of B's opinion of A.

and so on ...

We all have opinions, and we're all allowed to express them.

:pEACE:

C

cristycurves

You are assuming alot and if anything you seem to follow MAL everywhere. I let your comments speak for themselves. Meanwhile like JesseJames said previously, I am entitled to my opinions and it is up tp you to agree with them or not. You are free to ignore them but Sorry i cannot function as a Mangina. I speak for myself and no one else. If I feel MAL presented a few good solid perspectives, that is my decision. Feel free to label or accuse me but i refuse to stop expressing what i feel. Secondly you lost me on the topic of bullying especially when you called Peace of all people a bully.

Seriously Wtf...calling Peace a bully.

Nope not assuming simply stating the obvious:)Thank you for allowing my posts to speak,very nice of you:) However, you do seem to have to comment to most of themHmmmmmm.So... I apparently haven't lost you, unfortunately, as this response attests, lol, and show me where I called Peace a bully.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
There's a trade-off if you want to be treated as equals. Should women receive special treatment or not? Are you saying that women can't take care of themselves? C'mon dude! All of this is just words and nobody should be sweatin it. If you don't want to say things to men and women in the same manner, then do as you wish. But let others do things their way.

Next thing you know, people are going to argue that seeing SPs is an exploitation of women and that they need to be protected because they can't take care of themselves. :wink2:

Dude, women are wrong too but it's the way you approach it man. A G is wrong, you tell him to fuck off, maybe take a swing unless he's too big then you use something. A lady, no brah, you talk it out, walk away. You can't smack a girl like you can a brah.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Dude, women are wrong too but it's the way you approach it man. A G is wrong, you tell him to fuck off, maybe take a swing unless he's too big then you use something. A lady, no brah, you talk it out, walk away. You can't smack a girl like you can a brah.

Actually we frown on beatings at all..................Any problems Guido handles.

C

cristycurves

Johnny, I love your fire "dude" :biggrin2:

Cristy, I love all of you!:praying: LEAVE the DOC and run away with me!

Thank you MM:) Okay, I'll run away with you,but I'm not sure that you could handle all of me:wink2: but I'm single now, OG left me:Crying2: he didn't like my wang comments.

About this Discussion

159 Replies
11K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom