Made with Love

Quebec Toronto's Redheaded Vixen Harley Stone* MTL Nov 19-21/OTW Nov 16-18

Harley Stone

Advertiser
Joined Jul 20, 2015
Messages 57
Gentleman of the capital, make way! Lovers of Sin City, prepare yourselves!

HARLEY STONE OTTAWA NOV 16-18 & MONTREAL NOV 19-21

Toronto’s Harley Stone will be charging the capital, Nov 16th-18[SUP]th[/SUP]. Ottawa gents, hold on to your knickers because this notorious French minx has been described as the embodiment of sensual, sexual felinity.

At once comfortable waking up to breakfast in bed with a quiet snogging, dining on a night on the town or revving it up for some playful all night forays, Miss Stone will surely have you reeling. Rocking bod, perfect pair, derriere engineered by the gods and a quick wit with a sharp intellect, Harley is unprecedented.

Following the pillaging of the capital, Stone will be making tracks towards the city of a hundred steeples, Montreal (Nov 19-21[SUP]st[/SUP]), where further the licentiousness ensues.

Why don’t you stop by and find out yourself?

My schedule can be found on my website

I will be touring with Detroit's Addy Finch and Montreal's Delilah Sansregret. Of course, I’m always looking for to spend more time with Montreal’s Dillian Wolfe. Enquire about duos!

Yours to discover/
Tant à découvrir,

647-636-4839
Harley Stone
Independent Toronto Companion
@HarleysStone

About this Discussion

0 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom