Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Quebec Toronto's Harley Stone Swing by MTL March 5-10th

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Harley Stone

Advertiser
Joined Jul 20, 2015
Messages 57
Well hello my gents Montréalaise,

A little later than promised, but I am making my way towards your beautiful city for a week of Montréal foibles & trysts, March 5th-10th.
Come celebrate my graduation with me! I am now truly a Master of many arts!!!

Of course you always might run into me at a certain party planned for the beginning of the month, but if not, I'd be happy to host you in my gorgeous loft in Old Port.

Think hardwood floors, high ceilings, exposed brick and lots of light...
Me in my finest lingerie, you and your...er....

What's that? You haven't heard about me? Well it's about time you found out...

Come follow me.

Yours to discover/Tant à découvrir,

Harley Stone
@HarleysStone (Twitter)
@meetharleystone (Instagram)

[email protected]

xxx+o
HS

Attachments

• DSC_4033-copie.jpg
    DSC_4033-copie.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 4

Harley Stone

Advertiser
Joined Jul 20, 2015
Messages 57
Looking forward to seeing you!xxx + oHS
Well hello my gents Montréalaise,A little later than promised, but I am making my way towards your beautiful city for a week of Montréal foibles & trysts, March 5th-10th.Come celebrate my graduation with me! I am now truly a Master of many arts!!!Of course you always might run into me at a certain party planned for the beginning of the month, but if not, I'd be happy to host you in my gorgeous loft in Old Port.Think hardwood floors, high ceilings, exposed brick and lots of light...Me in my finest lingerie, you and your...er....What's that? You haven't heard about me? Well it's about time you found out...Come follow me.Yours to discover/Tant à découvrir,Harley Stone@HarleysStone (Twitter)@meetharleystone (Instagram)[email protected]xxx+oHS

About this Discussion

1 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom