Made with Love

Cupid Tori @ Cupid’s - a candy store for boys

Jc_fashion

Reviewer
Joined Dec 11, 2017
Messages 31
I spent 90 minutes with Tori in an outcall from my hotel. She left about 15 minutes ago. What a great, friendly girl.

Booking was easy but they got the time wrong so she showed up early. The meeting in the hotel bar was slightly awkward but it was nice to see her in the lobby waiting. She looked really cute with a big smile.

I read a review of Tori that rated her face as less than beautiful. I strongly disagree. Her cute young face is mesmerizing. It’s kind of farmer’s daughter face. Big sweet smile with nice white teeth. Her face has a striking resemblance to Jessica Simpson. I’m really surprised nobody has written that yet here.

She is tall and curvy. Curvier than the pics, i think. I’ve noticed a trend with Cupid’s really slendering the girls in the photos. They are all beautiful, though.

But curvy is awesome so Tori is amazing. She is game for whatever you throw at her within her limits ( No Greek ). She wants men that know how to handle her and know what they want. She sees this job as a way to get more than money. She just loves to do it.

Her skin is delicious and devoid of any surface friction. It’s like a space age, tight smooth material that looks like it’s photoshopped, except it isn’t. Fun to run your fingers around so help yourself. This applies to the cheeks on her face AND the ones on her ass. And everything in between.

Funny, after all the doggy we did all over the place ( on the couch, bent over the couch, against the window, halfway in the bathroom, etc etc ) it ended up being mission on the bed that was the nicest. You can really enjoy her beautiful eyes and dimples with her hair spread out on the mattress around her head. Her boobs looked amazing bouncing back and forth like that and they have that perfect baby skin too. She really stares up at you like that. It’s really nice.

Her BBBJ is the best I’ve had so far in Toronto. It’s like she doesn’t have teeth. I’m big but she had her nose pressed up against my nose over and over again. Amazing.

Be kind to her, gentlemen. YMMV and if you win her heart she’ll make it worth it. You won’t have the experience I had if you approach her disrespectfully and assuming.

Once she knows she can trust you it’s a lot of fun. Repeatable for sure. Enjoy yourselves, guys.

Face : 9.5
Body : 9
Hygiene : 10
Attitude : 9.5

Top Bottom