Made with Love

IN-Call Tonya @ RM: A Sweet N' Spicy Thai Treat

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Well being lucky enough to win a free session with Roommates, I decided there was no time better than today to unwrap such an awesome gift! I had realized it has been a long time since I was able to meet a really sexy Asian hottie and as fate would have it, Tonya was available today and someone I've had my eye on for a very long time. I jet down to RM's incall location to meet her. I can tell you when I opened the door that I was ecstatic at picking Tonya. To me this girl screams sexy from head to toe. Part Thai-Part Vietnamese, she has a beautiful face, amazing big brown eyes, the softest fullest lips, a pair of really nice man mades with long eraser nipples, smooth and toned skin and complexion, and to top it all off a dynamite petite body with legs to die for and a bum that needs to be worshipped! I am giddy getting into the shower thinking about what's about to happen to me!

Tonya and I seemed to hit it off instantly and really really good, I mean as soon as we started with some LFK she seemed to get turned on very quickly and told me how much she likes kissing me. I must say very good for the ego! As we continue now with DFK, I start with some light digits to rev up her engine and within a few seconds she is moist and hot which turned me on big time! We get into 69 and wow....what a beautiful and clean shaven kitty! I feel like a contestant on The Biggest Loser at an Italian Buffet! I go to town licking and sucking on her gorgeous lips and she is very vocal and and tells me to keep going. I could have stayed there all day! Then she moves to give me more BBBJ and it felt great. By now we are both wanting to unleash on each other. She gets into CG first and finds her sweet spot...then starts to absolutley pound me with that tiny frame of hers! From CG, she switches to squatting CG. She is squatting up and down on me very agressively and seems overtaken by pleasure. The vocals turn up a notch and she reaches a climax that was so much fun to see and hear! Her facial expressions were so intense! Then she tells me let's do mish now. Cool, I get into mish and man, this hot spicy lady is one of the tighter I have ever been with. I knew I was not going to last very long, a couple of minutes of this and I explode.

On top of being a such a sexy babe, Tonya's my kind of person, a very down to earth warm hearted girl and we really enjoyed chilling in between rounds. We were still DFK'ing a lot and this really showed how much we clicked. Very few times have I clicked like that so quickly with someone. She gives me a really nice back rub while we chat and then says "I've had enough of your back I want your front now!" I'm like sure no problem! She says she loves the way I did DATY her before. That's all the motivation i needed. I go down for more DATY on her and tell her it's all my pleasure! Then she goes down for BBBJ and it is very nice and stimulating... she goes down for some DT and stays there for a while, unexpected and awesome! Then we say enough is enough, time for doggie! I dont know if it's just me but she felt even tighter in doggie! So tight and we went at it pretty hard in front of the mirror and at times even do some DFK at the same time. This was as passionate and hot a session as I could ever imagine. Finally my swimmers are released and I have an awesome 2nd SOG. We talked quite a bit before I had to leave and man, she has that aura about her. A girl you know you want to see many more times and could get addictive. I honesty wasn't expecting that today but that's what makes the hobby so much fun! I met a gem and ATF today and will be updating my signature shortly! Tonya, you are a beautiful and sexy babe and total sweetie!

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Service: 9
Attitude: 10

Top Bottom