Made with Love

IN-Call TOFTT: TALIA @ EXQ Miss Perrrrfection!!!!!!!!

A

All4one

Dont you just love when you found your love of life with TOFTT?? Talia! Miss Perfection!

I called EXQ today to see who is available Vanessa said only new girl Talia available at the time i have requested. "New Girl" this words made me think for abit, because i didnt have too much luck with TOFTTs. But I said oh well lets try one more time. I did let Vanessa know i would like to see Talia, so booked her for an hour. Booking with EXQ always a pleasure. After my session with Talia i called Vanessa again to thank her million times :) Because i just found my love!

Talia, This is the hardest part. Words are not enough to expalian how she is. My first reaction was like standing front of her, couldnt take my eyes away from her and just this word came out from my mouth " WOW ". She blushed and said Thank you with her sweet shy girl smile. She is one of the most beautiful women i have seen. Beautiful face, lovely eyes, sweet shy girl smile. Her body is knock-out! Total perfection! Her pictures dont say everything, you have to see her to understand why her pictures dont say everything. Set of lips that you can not stop kissing, her smell takes you above the clouds, her skin feels like never touched before. Her personality is just perfect, sweet, clever, funny. Simply: She has everything men can ask for.

We walked in to the room together, we had few minutes chit-chat after my shower. I still wasnt able to take my eyes away from her. Believe me guys, she is total knock-out woman in every way. She was little shy and nervous at the begining, you can see this in her eyes so thats why i didnt rush her. After few minutes talk she started feel more relaxed, came close and we have started DFK. Talia is very talented kisser, like i have said you just cant stop kissing her lips. She took her tight red dress off and then her perfect body front of my eyes. I mean it guys her body is really perfect!! Continued DFK. I was dying to taste her body, i did let her lay down and go all over her perfect body. Sweet, tasty daty followed. Standing BBBJ followed by pro-longed 69. I just loved 69 with her. She does soft and wet BBBJ with very soft DT, just the way i like it!! We have done few different positions but Doggy front of big mirror is still front of my eyes. Moved to BBBJ again and then mishi, deep impact and doggy again. View while in doggy!!!! i dont think i will be forget that moment anytime soon! and then i saw the clock, time was flying! not much time left. So i had my shot while she was bend over front of me! Too many memories i got today i wont forget.

Talia is a dream woman for guys likes sweet GFE. Her menu is full GFE. All i can say about Talia! " Welcome to my world Miss Perfection "

Talia has intro rate $220/H but i am not sure how long it will stay like that, but right after my session i have booked Talia again for next week.

Recommend: I dont recommend her guys! Leave her alone! She is all mine!!

Treat her well guys. She is one perfect woman.

My honest opinion EXQ got another superstar beside legend Sebelle!

This is one man's opinion and of course dont forget its always YMMV!

A

All4one

King, She is my dream girl! I did hit the roof when saw her. Knock-out body, stunning face, sweet personality!

She is Allinone lady, created just for All4one :mrgreen:

A

All4one

Wilsonjso said:
Thanks for the TOFTT A41. The love is in the air :lol: I'll see her, I'm glad that you had a great time with her; btw amazing review.

Thanks Wilson. Love is in the air for sure!! You won't be dissapointed with Talia. She is perfect lady

SloCumHeat said:
Great review.

All4One, there are no stats about her. Where would you put her for height, weight, cup-size?

Thanks SCH

hmm I am not really good at guessing but here are my guesses
around 5.7-5.8, 115-125lbs and 34C

B

Beenthere123

Holy shit that is a hell of a review, OK I am sold top of my TDL next week. Thanks all4one and guys stop falling in love with the SP it gets too expensive.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
All4one said:
King, She is my dream girl! I did hit the roof when saw her. Knock-out body, stunning face, sweet personality!

She is Allinone lady, created just for All4one :mrgreen:

Lights , camera , action . Ok Talia bend over and grab your ankles :twisted::lol: .

Nice review A41.

A

All4one

Thanks guys. Talia is very sexy and sweet girl. I am sure none of you will be dissapointed with her. But again she is not much of PSE, she is very sweet and sensual full GFE.

Top Bottom