Made with Love

TOFTT Review: Raiden Indy

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,215
Raiden said:
The jar is used only to show stiffness, the sock is used to show the relaxed hang to the left.

You need to know the science behind the #enhancedcrotch
Some of us don't need to know actually, sorry about your problem. :rofl!:

R

Robintheboywonder

Great just great, once again I'm chopped liver. Ray gets reviewed while I don't even make a cameo in the latest Batman Vs Superman movie. Thanks for nothing Kirk!:grrrrrr:

Peter Baires

Reviewer
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 766
You can block us all you want it won't silence us. I saw you at the Kilt trying to solicit your business with the chicken dance. Ugly, ugly memories plus it cost me too much money! You are expensive. If you want me to become e a regular you have to lower your rates.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
You can block us all you want it won't silence us. I saw you at the Kilt trying to solicit your business with the chicken dance. Ugly, ugly memories plus it cost me too much money! You are expensive. If you want me to become e a regular you have to lower your rates.

Would you stay at the Trump Hotel and ask them to charge you Holiday Inn prices, NO you would not!

Would you buy a Mercedes and ask them to lower their prices to the price of a Honda Civic, no you would not!

Finally would you expect to pay the same price for Nutella as you would for Caramel, NO absolutely NOT!

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,215
Would you stay at the Trump Hotel and ask them to charge you Holiday Inn prices, NO you would not!

Would you buy a Mercedes and ask them to lower their prices to the price of a Honda Civic, no you would not!

Finally would you expect to pay the same price for Nutella as you would for Caramel, NO absolutely NOT!
True I would pay a lot more for Caramel, wait I should just say I would pay for caramel!!:LMAO:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Muck is right , Caramel is much more expensive. I wouldn't touch Nutella even if it's free :)

NO NUTELLA BALLS FOR YOU!

b1e56629f1e1b56f15f05c9e767981d9.jpg

Top Bottom