Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hot Pink List

IN-Call TOFTT Review: Ella @ GOE

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503

Feeling a bit adventurous and in the mood for a tall blonde, I decided to take a chance with Ella. This was my first time using the agency and booking was fairly easy. Incall was in a very nice and spacious downtown condo. When I arrive at the condo, Ella greets me with a very big smile and hug/kiss. I found her facially attractive and especially liked her smile. She is very tanned and height/weight on her profile appear accurate. We take care of business and I go in for a shower.

When I get out of the bathroom, Ella is standing next to the bed so I approach her and we begin LFK/DFK while in a standing embrace. I undress her and she asks me to sit on the edge of the bed. Ella then drops down to her knees and begins a BBBJ. BJ was ok, but I think she has some room for improvement in this area. We both get onto the bed, I put on the rubber and enter her in mish. As I thrust into her she begins to get very responsive both verbally and physically. She was a very active participant during sex and would grab onto me very tightly and offer a lot of verbal encouragement when I hit the right spot. Ella then flips over and I enter her doggystyle. As I'm pumping away I notice her getting tighter and wetter, this was away too much for me to handle so I pull out and finish with a CIM/COF. We clean up and chat for a while. A one shot session for me is rare, but unfortunately there simply wasn't enough time for a second round. I get dressed, Ella walks me to the door and we kiss each other goodbye.

Summary

Face: 8/10

Facially attractive. Tanned complexion with a few freckles. Very nice smile. Hair is blonde. Age I'm guessing mid-20's.

Body: 8/10

Listed height/weight and stats appear accurate. Pics don't reveal much though but what is shown is accurate. Breasts not as perky as I would like. Very tanned and has an athletic body type. Her overall body and look remind me of a beach volleyball player or surfer. Very small tattoo on back.

Service/Attitude: 8.75/10

Very friendly and outgoing personality. Positive attitude and a very good hostess. Not the shy type at all. BBBJ could use some work and could be more aggressive during DFK. Very responsive and vocal/active during FS. She is new at this and I feel she will continue improve with time. Full GFE menu with some PSE elements.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Nice review but is she a blonde or a brunette? I like the brunette pics personally. I love the ass shot as a brunette.

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
Rayden said:
Nice review but is she a blonde or a brunette? I like the brunette pics personally. I love the ass shot as a brunette.

Her hair I would describe as dirty blonde on top with some brown underneath. I've edited my review to clarify, thanks for the reminder Rayden.

B

Beenthere123

Thanks for the good review Wipo, I would see her if only for her smile. Her pics show she has a winning smile.

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
I like tall blondes but also like great BBBJ therefore will wait till she gains more experience.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
GOE has another winner. Dude, nice review. All the needed data was there.

About this Discussion

15 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom