Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Tryst

Eye Candy TOFTT - Mercedes @ Eye Candy

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
S

Swede

From the photos and reviews on another board, I was after the new girl Elena at EC but she was booked up and I suspect she will be a toughie to get to see. Quality hunting Handles such as Sandonthebreeze and Elasowipo are already in there LOL. A very nice phone receptionist suggested Mercedes to me saying Mercedes is also fairly new. A good call. There’s a Promotion that if you book for an hour you get 50$ off the next visit.

Mercedes is GND. Not DDG so pickier guys manage your expectations. That said, I found her attractive and I think so will the majority of the Pooning community. She has a slim toned figure with a tiny waist and a terrific ass. Thin light brown hair. Smaller breasts with rose colored button Nips. I think she’s a smoker.

She broke the ice with a Passionate DFK at the door and this continued right into the shower. This girl crushed my face with DFK. Out-Fucking-Standing. On the bed Mercedes is right on her game. She really sold the Girlfriend menu to me with intensity and passion.

The young lady enjoys DATY. Mercedes has a Tight little Peach that I’m still thinking about. Back arched, hands on your head and writhing her tight little Peach until the O-Train arrives. She’s not a fan of digits.

Great BBBJ. Good techniques using different speeds, head turns, tongue teasing, and pressures. Worshipping type of BBBJ experience with great DT and BLS. I can’t remember if she was CIM.

She Gets right into FS and is vocal which is always a turn on. DFK while in Mish and CG. What an enjoyable Lay. MSOG and works for the full hour.

Only negative was my session started late so I got into the room at quarter past the hour. No biggie but 45-minutes later there was another SP pounding on the door and Mercedes had to leave to see to it while I was scrambling for my clothes. She came back to the room and said it was OK and finished me off which I greatly appreciated. When i left, there was a young lady in sweats waiting outside the room. I'd rather not have this type of thing happen.

This aside, Honestly One of the better sessions I have had in a while. For only being in the industry for a month, I think that Mercedes is already a very good SP with a high service standard. A Definite repeat.

Hope this helps.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
Arched back=yum yum

Tiny waist, terrific arse =yum yum yum

Face crushing DFK=yum yum

Quality hunting handles - who is Elasowipo, must be from the other board??

A Yum yum review by a yum yum character=no homo here

jj77*

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2015
Messages 797
Nice review Swede, she looks like a prize. How did you find the $50 deal? I see nothing on their website. Thanks.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Nice review Swede, she looks like a prize. How did you find the $50 deal? I see nothing on their website. Thanks.

Just mention the promo when you call and book. They'll give you a code to use for next time at EyeCandy or Mirage 1 hour date.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 808
Appreciate the review. I'd be gamed....but the 'smoker' bit will give me pause.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,658
Thanks for sharing! A closer inspection may be warranted. ☺

The $50 codes are a great promo.I believe you can also use it at Mirage. They're only good for 30 days so don't forget to use it before it expires. I learnt the hard way and lost out when.

S

Swede

How much is the initial cost? The $50 only applies on second visit right?

The incall is 250. The 50$ discount for EC or Mirage applies on the second visit. You need to get a code from the agency after your booking.

D

DannyDeVito

The incall is 250. The 50$ discount for EC or Mirage applies on the second visit. You need to get a code from the agency after your booking.

Thanks Swede, will take their offer this week.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
Thanks Swede. Many attributes that I like, tiny peach, slim toned figure, terrific ass!
Will try to fit her in my schedule, pronto.

S

Swede

Thanks Swede. Many attributes that I like, tiny peach, slim toned figure, terrific ass!
Will try to fit her in my schedule, pronto.

Hey D1. Can you give me the skinny on the other EC girls when you get a moment.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Hey,

Thanks for sharing. I've been interested in seeing her for a while... heard and read a lot of good things about her. She sounds like a really fun girl to spend time with.

And thanks for letting us know about the promo! :good:

Too bad about the overlap on sessions/girls... but hey, sometimes that s**t happens when girls share a location. Still... not justifiable.

Anyway... let me look at my calendar. Crossing fingers my windows match her schedule.

Top Bottom