Made with Love

IN-Call TOFTT: Layla from GOE

A

All4one

So couple days ago i was checking who i want to see today and i couldnt make up my mind. Called Nicole and asked her if any lady available before noon. Her answer was quite surprise :) you are booked at the time you are requested. But i didnt pick any lady yet? lol she said dont you want to be surprised? Anyway i arrived to location and still dont know who i am seeing, which i didnt mind because GOE has full of gems. So Layla was my surprise, sexy, tasty, hot surprise.

Layla has solid curvy body. She is Asian and Middle eastern mix French Canadian. Her pictures are dead on. Layla is very intelligent, young lady. Perfectly balanced natural body. Couple very small tattoos. Without a doubt she is very sexy girl.

After i came out from the shower she was sitting side of the bed, invited me to bed with very passionate DFK. She is great kisser btw. She was on bed and I was standing beside bed while we were kissing. Moved into bed slowly without cutting the DFK. Continued with BBBJ. Layla has great skills. Hand-free soft DT, BLS were great. She has perfectly shaped natural rocks and ass! Daty was one of the best i had lately. I highly recommend CG with her. Because watching her natural rocks, and feeling her ass on your legs!! oh my!

Layla is very high in my Must-Repeat list. She is all in all lady. Hot body, Beautiful face, steamy hot service, intelligent and happy personality. Go see Layla, you will be having ear to ear smile after seeing her.

A

All4one

Thanks guys. She does have hell of booty for sure. I will definitely will see her again. She has curvy body but very solid. She has the second best ass in my book after Nia @ Gspot

Not sure about Cim Hoop.

About this Discussion

10 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom