Made with Love

IN-Call TOFTT - Charlotte @ Mirage

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471

I had a circumcision done about 2 months ago, so I had a very long break from the hobbying scene. On Saturday morning I visited my doc, who gave me the all clear. Everything had healed nicely, Little Junior looked and felt so much better than before the OP and was once again ready to go. It had been so long since I was in the hobbying scene and my hornyness got the better of me. Throughout the next day, I tried my best to resist, as I was planning on making my grand return next week, but little Junior was having none of it. It was late that evening when I finally called Mirage and spoke to the phonelady. She told me about a new blonde, blue-eyes, spinner type lady, Charlotte, who recently joined that agency and those words were music to my ears. I went ahead and booked her right away.

At the scheduled appointment time, I arrived at a condo conveniently located in the Downtown core. After receiving confirmation, I was buzzed in, hopped on the elevator and knocked on the room door. Charlotte invited me in and she looked stunning. Blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'6" with a very pretty face and a spinner type body. She reminded me of a California type blonde beach girl.

She offered me a drink and we chit chat for a few minutes on the couch. I found her to be a very intelligent and good conservationist and we found that we had some interests in common. I then take care of business and hop in the shower. Once I get out of the shower, Charlotte was waiting for me in the bed room. She told me about a new sexy outfit that she got that same day and that I was going to be the first person, to see her in it and asked me to close my eyes. When I opened them, she was wearing this really sexy bra/panty set that totally enhanced her body and she looked so hotttttt!! Little Junior nodded to me in approval. It looked like it was going to be a good night.

We both get on the bed and for the next 40 minutes of so it was just non stop action, with pretty much all of the acronyms. I got her revved up and very wet with some combined DATY/digits action that had her moaning and grabbing the sheets tightly. She began a wicked BBBJ, with the right amount of suction, up and down the shaft with some BLS and a little bit of DT in there. We went for 69. Damn, her butt just looked so juicy and inviting and I did some rimming for the 1st time in my life, which she enjoyed. Turned her over and told her that I was ready for the main event. The umbrella was slid on little Junior and we started in mish. Damn she was nice and tight, but once I was in, I just pounded away. She was very flexible and we went through about 3 or 4 variations of it, including the deepstick and the drill. From mish we switched to doggie then CG, then RCG right in front of the big mirror. The visuals were spectacular, the sight of her juicy butt bouncing up and down in front of me had me mesmerized.. As she feverously rode me like there was no tomorrow, her moaning started to get louder and louder . Wow, the feeling was amazing! Flipped her over again tried the but we ended up back in mish for another round.

She looked like she was close to coming, so I finished her off with some forbidden fruit and light fingering. Then she finished me off with a combined BBBJ/HJ. Overall, it was a great experience. We both found it enjoyable and Charlotte complimented me on my skills. It was more of a very high pace romp than an actually sensual GFE experience and I felt like I was banging my high school prom queen. The only negative was that she did not allow me to kiss her on the lips, but she was quite upfront about it in the beginning. The positives, she was very accomodating, tried her hardest to please, was not a clockwatcher and I found her to be a very nice person with a great personality, who really enjoys sex. Would I see Charlotte again? Yes, but not for a passionate, sensual lovey romance novel type encounter since for me it involves DFK to make it work, but the next time I am in the mood for a wild romp with a hot sexy blonde lady.

I found the sex to be more enjoyable and my longevity to be a lot better now that I am cut, as opposed to before. The stimulation was different, but very satisfying. Next on my list is a duo with 2 of my favourites. Peace guys.

Knight Rider

Last edited:

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
KR excellent review and welcome back to the hobby. I just noticed Charlotte's picture on the Mirage website yesterday so your review was very timely to say the least. Does Charlotte offer LFK? Thanks also for illustrating all those different sex positions in your review. Much appreciated.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Wow, you sure don't ease into things do you KR?! Good for you. Thanks for the review. Among other girls you have seen, would you say she is in the top, middle or bottom bracket in terms of facial beauty?

And I love all of these TOFTT reviews on the new ladies. Now this is a sign of a great board.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
king21 said:
Thanks for TOFTT KR, is she brand new to biz? or did she work for another agency?
She told me that she previously worked at another agency

severeaddicted said:
Holy maloney what a masterpiece, would you see her again knowing there will be no kissing.
It depends on what type of encounter I am in the mood for. If I just want a wild romp with a hot chick, I would definitely see her. If what I am in the mood for is a passionate GFE encounter, then a I would see someone else.

Kirk Lazarus said:
Wow, you sure don't ease into things do you KR?! Good for you. Thanks for the review. Among other girls you have seen, would you say she is in the top, middle or bottom bracket in terms of facial beauty?
She would be in the top bracket in terms of facial beauty. She definitely has one of the prettiest faces among SP's that I have seen.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Winslow said:
KR excellent review and welcome back to the hobby. I just noticed Charlotte's picture on the Mirage website yesterday so your review was very timely to say the least.
Thansk Winslow.

Winslow said:
Does Charlotte offer LFK? Thanks also for illustrating all those different sex positions in your review. Much appreciated.
I did not get LFK, as she was quite clear about not kissing on the lips, but despite that, I still considered it to be a good encounter.

D

Demien2k5

Nice review KR! Welcome back, and for what it's worth, glad your dick's feelin' better Dude! We were worried there for awhile! :mrgreen: I guess all's well that "ends" well.....

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Nice review, if Mirage ever sends girls like this to Markham I'm so there (even without the kissing).

Nice mention of Forbidden Fruit. I've done the variation sans pillow and LOVE eating a woman's vagina and anus from that position. Will try it next time I see a lady.

BTW I'm glad your first time after getting circumcised was better than mine as the girl I was fucking fucked me so hard in CG I had to go to the emergency room for what they call a "paper cut". Not a serious injury but still my dick was bleeding.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
theman said:
Reading this late KR is there a difference when you orgasm?.
It feels different. To me, its more intense.

Dapperdon said:
Great review , welcome to the mushroom stamp club , hope you mushroom stamped her
Thanks, Dapperdon. I did :lol: Aside from that, I do like the new mushroom look. Before the OP it reminded me of an elephant trunk.

pumping iron said:
A cut, well manscaped johnson will almost guarantee fabulous oral attention from the ladies. ;-)
I totally agree, pi.

Top Bottom