Made with Love

IN-Call TOFFT(?) Review of Sierra of Girlfriends Toronto

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
So I won last month's contest and the prize was graciously provided with by Girlfriends Toronto (link above) whom I hadn't heard of until now.

So it was now decision time and I had to pick one of the three ladies - Sierra, Hailey and Nikki. Very hard to choose as the pictures of all three ladies are very enticing but in the end I chose Sierra. My experiences with women of Latin descent is very limited so I wanted to rectify that.

Anyways made the arrangements with Amber who was very pleasant to deal with as well as the phone girl(s) who took care of me getting to the location.

Oh yeah location, very easy to get to by car (or even transit) and very convenient for parking as well. You can see on the website where it's generally located. Not a fancy condo or anything but very low-key and safe.

So got there, made my way up and met Sierra. Pics are accurate and she has a very handsome face. Some body art that's tasteful and nicely located, nothing garish or anything IMO. She was wearing a sexy black negilee and thong which really accentuated her very firm body. 36Ds (I believe they're natural) and very firm butt. It was kind of cool for me because I'm usually used to petite asian or white girls and here was this solid, firm and sexy Spanish woman about spend an hour of bliss with me.

I think she initially felt a little weird around me, "So you're the guy..." referring to me winning a contest for a free hour I guess. I was like, "oh no it's cool, I'm just here to have some fun, don't feel any pressure". Anyways needed to take a shower did that and re-joined Sierra in the bedroom. Some LK to start (I guess she's a bit nervous with new clients) and I made my way down to her breasts and feasted on them. They are very nice. She responded by kissing down my body, breaking out a cover and engaged in CBJ (they are a safe GFE agency). Now while I prefer BBBJ it's not a deal breaker for me and Sierra was doing a good job of making me forget.

DATY followed, she's very clean, shaved and tasty. Responded very nicely to my efforts. Finally engaged in FS with her lying on the bed and me standing at the edge of the bed (my fave). Switched to doggie which was fantastic, especially that magnificent view. SOG #1 from behind.

I laid back down on the bed and Sierra cleaned me off and started to massage my feet and here's where I think the ice finally broke. She seemed really enamored with how nice my feet were as well as my skin in general (with all modesty lots of ladies have said this to me). Now she's not a profresional masseuse or anything but I really enjoyed her giving me the foot rub as well as the conversation. She has a very warm personality which was incredibly pleasant to be around.

Thanks to my feet she warmed up to me enough to engage in some LFK (YMMV) which got jr. revved up again. So on came the cover and we did 69, CG (which was great visually with those breasts of hers) and finally finished off in Russian (I couldn't resist) and SOG 2 was in the form of pearls.

Took another shower, left a $20 tip (I don't usually tip but would have felt bad if I didn't leave any money and besides she earned it).

Overall experience was very nice and I think I'd like to repeat at some point (though I my TDL is getting bigger) with both GFT and Sierra in particular.

A

All4one

Congrats MB on your winning the prize. wow! she is a hot latino! I dont mind cbj at all so i will see her soon. Thanks for the information. Good to see some info on SPs we dont really know anything about them.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Beenthere123 said:
Congrats on your freebie and for TOFTT MB, you humble nice feet man. :)
BTW her breasts does look natural but you never know.

Well they felt natural so I'm going to say they are. I mean I've felt boob jobs and this didn't feel like a boob job to me.

I have to say she really, really liked touching my feet. It was both weird and cool at the same time. Actually last time I saw Eva she was like "oh I like touching your skin, it's so soft." so maybe there's something to it :)

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
MB, you stumbled upon a lady that has a foot fetish, now that's different? Good review, a cbj is tolerable if the young lady knows what she is doing, plus this one was a gift so that in itself you couldn't go wrong!

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
billdong said:
Therefore no DFK either?, nice review BTW.

Not this session no. She warmed up to me as the session went on so if I see her again maybe DFK will be more forthcoming. The LK and LFK were fine for me.

Senor Gomes said:
Thanks for the good review MB, not one of your usual long ones but nice.

Well I promised I wouldn't get too explicit with my review of Sierra and I think we should respect the wishes of the ladies.

Jawbone said:
MB, you stumbled upon a lady that has a foot fetish, now that's different? Good review, a cbj is tolerable if the young lady knows what she is doing, plus this one was a gift so that in itself you couldn't go wrong!

Exactly. I got a free hour, I'm not going to complain about no BBBJ. Besides I'd see Sierra again regardless.

Borey the Bald said:
Besides the semi feet massage what was the highlight of your session MB.

I'd have to say Russian to get my 2nd SOG as a pearl necklace for her. Her breasts are perfect for Russian.

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 8
Thanks Marvelboy for the kind words.

Sierra is an enhanced 36D. But many have confused her breasts as being natural.

Also one small issue ... just like most men don't like to be described as pretty or beautiful most woman don't like to be described as "handsome".

Sierra is very attractive. A few clients have said Sierra reminds them of certain celebrity.
Seeing is believing!

Again thank you!

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Amber@GFT said:
Thanks Marvelboy for the kind words.

Sierra is an enhanced 36D. But many have confused her breasts as being natural.

Also one small issue ... just like most men don't like to be described as pretty or beautiful most woman don't like to be described as "handsome".

Sierra is very attractive. A few clients have said Sierra reminds them of certain celebrity.
Seeing is believing!

Again thank you!

Fair enough, I personally don't see an issue with the label but I see your point.

Sierra is indeed attractive and I felt privileged to be able to spend the hour with her and hope to do so again soon.

Top Bottom