Made with Love

IN-Call TOFCT Review: Holly at GOE - This Beautiful & Insatiable Angel Makes the Garden an Eden

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I have been replying to all the other reviews....and I forgot my own...sorry for the delay.
hobnew said:
:good:Chaos

She's on top of my TDL, but booking her is quite difficult Hmmmmmm
Glad you had an awesome time

Booking her can be struggle. I have tried for literally years....well sorta..on and off. I booked her in advance as soon as SOTB mentioned to me he saw her on schedule. I was lucky to get in there.
She comes around every month or so i think.

lovelatinas said:
As much as it is easy to fall in love with Holly, we have to separate fantasy from reality (sorry to poop in the parade :SayWhat?:) , that said enjoy every minute that your with Holly.

Oh, come on LL. Dont be like that. I'll tell you what, I will invite you to our wedding. You can hold Holly's train..but please keep your distance..it will be a very long one so I won't have to worry about you putting the moves on her.

Trust me, I have learned to draw a line between reality and the fantasy world created by the industry. I learned to stay on the side of reality. It can be hard sometimes but very necessary.

Knight Rider said:
Excellent review, CT. I have not yet had a chance to see Holly, so I appreciate the info.

KR! Just Do it! (Nike)

Lone Wolf said:
My thoughts exactly!

Did she offer to shower with you at the end?

lol. well..she did say she loved me at the end. (<==-- that my friends is a late sign that you need to get your head checked and step back from this industry).
Its all fun, Holly is a good girl and provider.

Yes. There was shower talk at the end, however I think it maybe YMMV, as are all things.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
So I was at the same location and room again but with Dior (see my review).
i noticed that Holly had scratched out LoveLatins name carved in the headboard and put mine in below:
Holly + Lovelatinas (line through it) ChaosTheory Forever and ever. Lol.

as I was leaving I think Dior scratched out Hollys name and put hers in its place.

Lol.
my daily dose of delusion is over now.

Top Bottom